• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you buy the game or si it the demo?

I have the full game now...

I can't believe what i have been missing all these years... I had always just seen it as career mode on fifa, without being able to play it. And never really got the appeal. But i get it now lol... :D Lucky i have just finished my exams for this semester.

I have the full game now...

I can't believe what i have been missing all these years... I had always just seen it as career mode on fifa, without being able to play it. And never really got the appeal. But i get it now lol... :D Lucky i have just finished my exams for this semester.

What is your Steam ID?

How do you know, perhaps messi will think that i am a beast and take a pay cut and accept the 2500 p/w i offerred him lol. :D

But thanks for the info mate.

I might restart because it got to transfer deadline day and i wanted to make some purchased and ended up buying without scouting and took a gamble and some were worse than i had and i tried selling some over valued players on my team who wern't happy. :D

I usually only add all the major leagues and always select Large Database.

2nd season with Chelsea. Just beat Liverpool 4-0 away from home with the following line-up:

Gordon;

Azpi, Jones, Terry, Shaw;

Chalobah, Mikel; Lampard

Mata, Llorente, Hazard

Liverpool lined up with a 4-4-2 with Suarez and Sturridge ( :angry: ) up-front, so I thought a nice 4-3-3 would be good to outnumber them in midfield. Gerrard was out injured as was Sterling.

Cech was out injured, hence Craig Gordon who I got on a free, and I wanted to throw Chalobah into the deep end with a box-to-box role. He's basically turning into a little English Yaya Toure.. or similar to the player Essien used to be.

Phil Jones was bought at the start of the season for £15m + Torres to Manchester United (RVP was ruled out for 8 months right after they sold Hernandez to Juventus.) and will eventually replace Terry with Kurt Zouma (hopefully) arriving at the club to partner him.

Luke Shaw has been brought in to eventually replace Cole, but I concede that before starting this save I edited him on the editor to make him more like his real-life self. (I upped his concentration, crossing, determination and potential I think.)

The goalscorers were Lampard (X2), Hazard & Llorente. I'm actually using Hazard as my main goal-scoring threat with Llorente playing as a defensive-forward to flick the ball past the opposition and hold the ball up for Hazard. After the game, B.R. complained about Liverpool being turned down a 'clear penalty' and was then banned from the sidelines for their very next game - which is against us at Stamford Bridge in the F.A. Cup :getin:

This win put me 3rd in the league behind Manchester United in 2nd and Arsenal (undefeated) in 1st. I'm 4 points behind Arsenal.

Elsewhere, McEachran is on loan at Werder Bremen as I felt he's too good for the Championship but not yet ready for the Premier League. De Bruyne is enjoying a second stint there. He's playing in a 4-1-4-1 in a 'central' role in the '4' with De Bruyne being used as a right-winger in what seems to be a Beckham-like role. McEachran's tackling and passing have shot way up.

Kakuta was sold this season to Lille and currently has 6 goals in 5 games for them playing on the opposite wing of Kalou! :D I love tracking players I've sold.

Van Aanholt is on loan at Watford who were promoted last season and is consistently getting around a 7/10 rating. He has 4 assists.

Feruz, who I also edited a bit in the game editor (finishing, composure & potential) is enjoying life in Holland on loan at Ajax where he has 3 goals in 7 games; all of which he's played as a sub (unfortunately). But he's still young. He'll probably eventually have a role here like Hernandez has at Manchester United in real life. He's a bit too short for my liking to be starting every game, but looks like he'll make a good impact sub.

Lukaku is now on loan at Fulham where he has 1 goal in 9 games... :angry:

Kalas is still at Vitesse but I'm hoping to loan him to a Premier League team next season. He's doing the best out of all loanees. I may not even buy Zouma if he can perform well in England.

My usual line-up is -

Cech;

Azpi, Luiz, Terry, Cole;

Mikel, Lampard;

Moses, Mata, Hazard;

Llorente

Oscar gets games in a slightly deeper role than Mata when Juan is rested, usually in cup games or against lower-league teams. Malouda + Benayoun have left, while Essien is now firmly a squad player and nothing more. He's still a good physical presence though to compliment Oscar when playing against weaker teams.

I'm trying to slowly turn the team into a much more balanced team than our real-life one while also spending in reasonable amounts, but I've got the urge now to just treat myself to a nice little player. De Bruyne is going to be back next season but I've no idea how I'll play him. He reminds me of Gerrard, so he can play in the pivot or behind the striker. (Any suggestions?) He currently has 17 passing, 17 creativity and surprisingly 16 tackling. I think I'll perhaps go all-out on an expensive squad player or hotly tipped prospect. (Again, any suggestions?).

In short - I LOVE FOOTBALL MANAGER. :D :D :D :D :D

I just love watching our young talents develop. Seeing how they do on loan is actually my favourite part of the game!

Oh and Rafa Benitez currently manages Sampdoria... :wank2: , while Di Matteo manages Napoli and is in 2nd place of Serie A :D

prob already asked but does anyone know how to make Torres in FM as bad as he is in RL?! :)

I've lowered his pace and acceleration to 6 and 5 respectively, but he still scores many goals! Perhaps composure in the single digits will do the trick?