Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I know what you mean, i was saying in his 190 whatever it is now goals he had scored plenty from corners... Didn't see the with the head part (Don't know if you added it or if i missed it... If i missed it my apologies). But i would still think he would have done not that i can remember one of the top of my head but it is a lot of goals.

I think there is a point about the question though. Lamps has taken and still takes most of our corners that is why he has only scored a few himself. Since the team has lost height in the last two seasons and with a decent corner kicker having been introduced in Mata, he now features more frequently inside the box. I know every single goal scored by Lamps for chelsea by heart. Here is a list all the goals he scored after corners:

1. 2002: his fifth goal for us, in the Fa cup against Norwich in his first season, was a tap in volley from a header by an other player after a corner

2. 2002 season, don't recall against whom but a volley after the ball was cleared out of the box after a corner.

3. 2002 against newcastle. classy volley from outside the box, exact same situation as above

4. 2003 vs arsenal, tap in lose ball after corner

then he began to take the corners himself.

2007 ballack joined at took some corners at times

5. 2007 against tottenham, ball fell to him after after a knock down, strike from close range

6. 2010 against sunderland long ranger after cleared ball against sunderland

7. 2010 same against watford

8. 2011 same again, cant recall against whom.

9. 2013 direct powerful header after mata corner against reading

Hope i did not forget one. It seems it was indeed his first direct header goal from a croner.

Just seen today that Rio Ferdinand's contract is up in the summer aswell. Why has so little fuss been made about his situation but the media have been quick to condemn Chelsea over Lampard?

Lampard will be a bigger loss to Chelsea than Rio to Manure

What do you think I mean? The question is pretty straightforward ain't it. I don't recall Lamps ever scoring from a corner kick before, especially with head.

how do you expect lampard to score from a corner kick when he is always taking them?

Shame he goes fucking missing as soon as the opposition starts pressing us just even slightly.

Agree with you. Might be because he is played in a role he never should play in. He is AMF and we can't change that. He never was Pirlo like player the current role asks him to be. Apart from that he scored a brilliant goal-shame it didn't count for nothing today - but also showed many misplaced passes, tiredness from lack of rotation options. 6/10