Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy if only one of those gets a start. Two would be great.

They should all start, except maybe Chalobah, he's a bit young to play Centreback in the Premier League. They should all take part if possible but unfortunately I doubt that will happen. Maybe Villa was also a blessing in disguise though.

I actually hope that story is a disguise story from the publicity team of CFC and that AVB is actually planning on dropping those players mentioned

Cech

Hutchinson Terry Chalobah Bertrand

Romeu

Ramires McEachran

Mata Torres Sturridge

If this is what it takes for youth to shine then I'm all for it!! Our managers were to afraid to experiment in fear of losing games and ultimately trophies which leads to their job. Avb is now given "time" and youth I now thrown out the window!! These players don't want to be loaned year after year, they want to sine and have a squad place so hopefully the board, and future managers will place trust in youth especially academy kids! Praying that Bertrand lukaku and Josh get the nod.

As much as I hate to watch our performances now, I feel that if we let AvB manage us for 5 years, we would actually achieve so much, in terms of youth progression, better football and possibly the Champions League.

Hopefully Lukaku is travelling as well! The kid seems to be performing well on training. Two tweets show that he's really working hard to get in the A-squad and he's staying positive.

Lost 11-6 in 7vs7 in training.. Scored 5goals #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife...
1-1.. We should win this game the game of monday will be important.just did not made the squad today but i'm getting closer
(after fullham game)