• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------Cech------------------------

Hutchinson----Luiz----Terry----Bertrand

------------------Romeu---------------

----------Ramires--------Josh----------

-----Strurridge---Torres----Mata-----------

Shame it will never happen

That is such a good team would really freshen us up.

I would love to see us a play a 4-1-3-2 with Cech in goal.

Bertrand, Terry, Luiz and Bosingwa (Only because they is no1 else, if only Branislav was fit)

Romeu playing the Romeu Role, with Ramirez, Mata and Miereles infront of him.

Torres and Sturridge playing as the two main strikers, non of this winger crap as we dont have anyone good enough. And we muscle our way through the middle like the Chelsea of old.

Maybe draw is the maximum which we can get from this match.We are in very bad form and Wolves are in good form.We aren't good away too and Wolves are good at home.Especially against top teams.So Wolves are favorites to win this match.We need fresh players.Drogba and Mikel won't play right?In that case will Mikel go to Africa?Cause he is injured.

So Torres is fresh and he can help us.But I want to see Lukaku with some minutes too.I hope that the deal with Cahill to be finalized soon to have another defender which can be use.

Our def is very bad last games and Taylor-Fletcher is in very good form and he will be threat for JT and Luiz.

I hope for good game for us or win.Because I haven't seen any of that in the last Chelsea games.

I would love to see us a play a 4-1-3-2 with Cech in goal.

Bertrand, Terry, Luiz and Bosingwa (Only because they is no1 else, if only Branislav was fit)

Romeu playing the Romeu Role, with Ramirez, Mata and Miereles infront of him.

Torres and Sturridge playing as the two main strikers, non of this winger crap as we dont have anyone good enough. And we muscle our way through the middle like the Chelsea of old.

I don't min us playing SEXY football but only when avb has "his" players. Former Porto guys, and younger guys. But until then due whats in our blood!!

I don't min us playing SEXY football but only when avb has "his" players. Former Porto guys, and younger guys. But until then due whats in our blood!!

its not with overpriced porto players that we gonna start playing good football. i predict a draw for this game we simply dont have the players to play the football avb wants. he wants so bad to not be compared to mourinho that he only prejudices the team with this sexy football bs.

I can see us leading the game by 0-1 and then see a game with us wasting lots of goal chances and then around the 75th minute wolves make it 1-1 and it will either end that way or we keep 80% possession and pressure but ending up losing 2-1 by a counter-attack in the 85th.

I can see us leading the game by 0-1 and then see a game with us wasting lots of goal chances and then around the 75th minute wolves make it 1-1 and it will either end that way or we keep 80% possession and pressure but ending up losing 2-1 by a counter-attack in the 85th.

Hell yeah 80 minute where they switch off and all goes wrong

I hope we dont end of steak of draws by going on a streak of losses!

Goes without saying we need a win but we need a performance first with some commitment - somebody (and I'm not sure if AVB is the man) needs to give them a collective rocket up the arse - not just for this game but for the rest of the season. CL qualification is a must if we are to attract players and make money - there's no guarantee we'll get this.

Some players need to be on notice that others wil get the nod before them and if they perform/commit better than them then they can fuck off with their P45s and see if some other mug team will pay them for turning up. Young bucks who want to play for Chelsea coached and managed by hairy arsed blues through and through are what we need.

We should start by playing, kicking and anything else needed Wolves off the field and show the chunts the game (and Liquidator) belongs to us.