Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are expected to line-up in the following 4-3-3 formationer

On paper.. I hope this not true... -.-" In 4-3-3 mata on left, ramires on right side

But I think this is not the best formation for this 11 men, but this is why I'm here, next to telly, and not next to pitch, like AVB.

I can't see it being a diamond with Mata as a striker, must be some kind of 4-2-3-1

Just so yo now, Mata can also play as a striker ;)

Where he is on the paper is completely irrelevant, he'll fly all around the pitch trying to open spaces and send a killer pass.

Well, I am sceptical. Had it been another formation than the 4-3-3, it could have been interesting, but if the official website is right, then it looks odd.. And I am not thrilled with the midfield, it is always the same negative one. I'll wait and see, though.