Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

So at the beginning of this transfer window I made a shortlist of possible targets we could've chased for our defence.

Umtiti -> Barcelona
Bailly -> United
Koulibaly -> Apparently staying at Napoli
Mustafi -> Apparently moving to Arsenal
Marquinhos -> Apparently staying at PSG

Who is left now? De Vrij and Lindelof? 
Hopefully there will be yet another turn in the Koulibaly saga.

:dunno:

15 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So at the beginning of this transfer window I made a shortlist of possible targets we could've chased for our defence.

Umtiti -> Barcelona
Bailly -> United
Koulibaly -> Apparently staying at Napoli
Mustafi -> Apparently moving to Arsenal
Marquinhos -> Apparently staying at PSG

Who is left now? De Vrij and Lindelof? 
Hopefully there will be yet another turn in the Koulibaly saga.

:dunno:

Lindelof already said he will stay at SLB for another year and De Vrij is not an option. Dude played for Lazio 2 years ago and last year he was only injured. 

We. Are. Fucked. 

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Januzaj to Sunderland is done, loan deal.

Good result for Sunderland maybe.

Who was the CB that had to wait till after Sept 1st because of that contract he was on and a large % going to his previous club instead of where he was now?

I still think theres a chance we get K2 or shirly we would be looking at more CBs. Only reason I can think of.

But with all these reported links of us still running round for a CDM and offering Cescy about it might just be the case Conte wants to keep the ball as far away from the back line as poss and wants to go with 3 DMs!

Well we should hear about K2 one way or t'other this weekend eh!

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Good result for Sunderland maybe.

Who was the CB that had to wait till after Sept 1st because of that contract he was on and a large % going to his previous club instead of where he was now?

I still think theres a chance we get K2 or shirly we would be looking at more CBs. Only reason I can think of.

But with all these reported links of us still running round for a CDM and offering Cescy about it might just be the case Conte wants to keep the ball as far away from the back line as poss and wants to go with 3 DMs!

Well we should hear about K2 one way or t'other this weekend eh!

Manolas 

Chelsea still want to sign up to four more players before the transfer window shuts, including central defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

https://twitter.com/Matt_Law_DT

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/12/antonio-conte-says-transfer-market-is-crazy-after-chelsea-are-le/

Am I the only one who thinks we should sign Schweinsteiger? LOL don't laugh, it might be a stupid idea, but I think he's a top lad and a brilliant player. And let's be reasonable..Mikel won't be in the first team so much, I guess.. RLC will probably play behind the strker..and that leaves us with Cesc, Matic and Kante. One long time injury for one of those...and we're screwed! Schweinsteiger could really complete our midfield! What are your thoughts? Cheers!

#ktbffh

Am I the only one who thinks we should sign Schweinsteiger? LOL don't laugh, it might be a stupid idea, but I think he's a top lad and a brilliant player. And let's be reasonable..Mikel won't be in the first team so much, I guess.. RLC will probably play behind the strker..and that leaves us with Cesc, Matic and Kante. One long time injury for one of those...and we're screwed! Schweinsteiger could really complete our midfield! What are your thoughts? Cheers!

#ktbffh

No just no. Since when we sign United rejects except the big failure of Veron? Seriously enough with this type of deadwood, no good no potential no resale value. Sign Maia instead.

I dont usualy agree with owt that comes out of Collymores mouth but in this case I do

Chelsea urged to make £70m bid for Arsenal star who provided 19 assists last season, says former England international

http://www.turkish-football.com/chelsea-urged-to-make-70m-bid-for-arsenal-star-who-provided-19-assists-last-season-says-former-england-international/

They won't sell him to us. He's going to be 28 this October anyways. If he doesn't sign a contract extension this year he'll have only 1 year remaining on his contract when the season ends. We can probably get him for much cheaper in January or June next year if we do want to go for it although I wouldn't because of his age.