Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

So utd sign a 27 year old who has only had one decent season, an old striker who during his prime years has played in a weak league, and they've signed a no name centre back. quick, let's all shit ourself and concede we've lost the title and everyone is inferior to this new utd side. Talk about an overreaction. On paper we still have as good a side, if not better and if our current crop of players played to their full potential again next season, i would be confident of beating Utd, even with their new signings. 

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

So utd sign a 27 year old who has only had one decent season, an old striker who during his prime years has played in a weak league, and they've signed a no name centre back. quick, let's all shit ourself and concede we've lost the title and everyone is inferior to this new utd side. Talk about an overreaction. On paper we still have as good a side, if not better and if our current crop of players played to their full potential again next season, i would be confident of beating Utd, even with their new signings. 

Not with our defence and central midfield. Yes they are our rivals, but by all means they're having the better transfer window thus far. Belittling their signings won't make our huge deficiencies disappear.
Reinforcements are needed, and without those I truly have no idea how we will fix this team.
Keep it real man.

1 minute ago, AttackingMidfielder said:

Are there any rumours around Chelsea? Here in the Netherlands it looks really quiet around your club.

Rumours, yes. Nobody knows what is going on behind the closed doors but as yet very quiet.

Just reading the last page or on this thread ( it has most likely been highlighted earlier) but I think you are all missing the elephant in the room........We've no strikers!!!!! Costa is not going to play all the games. Pato and Falcao are gone and Remy is packing his bags too.If we are going to play the way Conte likes, we will need at least two more strikers and there's no real sign of any creditable rumours of strikers looking to join us. Worrying to say the least.

There will obviously be reinforcements, but at the moment people are fussing over Utd's signings as if they've just signed and close to signing a Pogba, Neymar or some other world class player. I am not doubting a player like Ibrahimovic's ability, but he's been playing in a weak French league for years now and all of a sudden people think he and someone like Mkritaryan will come to the premier league and all of a sudden become the league's best players. Better players have struggled in this league, and I don't see it being any different for the latter players, especially the former considering age and mobility. 

What are we waiting for? Conte? I refuse to belive that the club doesnt know what targets Conte have or which type of players he wants. They must have spoken about it before/when he signed the contract. But maybe we will settle cleaning up the crumbs as soon as other clubs are done with their business....

Sorry guys, but are you still confident we will get it done properly ? It's only 26th of June, right, but it's been already 6 weeks since the season ended, 6 weeks since Chelsea's only and only concern should be signing players.

Yet we're getting nowhere. Not even remotely close to anybody.

There is general consensus that Antonio Conte is the someone we're waiting for. I'd love for it to be true.

Tbf I wasn't giving much of a thought about transfers the last 2 weeks and it was a relief but now I'm worried again.

I can't even figure out what we're planning at the moment and what's the direction.

Would much rather have Griezmann/Pogba/Stones bids rejected than knowing absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Sorry guys, but are you still confident we will get it done properly ? It's only 26th of June, right, but it's been already 6 weeks since the season ended, 6 weeks since Chelsea's only and only concern should be signing players.

Yet we're getting nowhere. Not even remotely close to anybody.

There is general consensus that Antonio Conte is the someone we're waiting for. I'd love for it to be true.

Tbf I wasn't giving much of a thought about transfers the last 2 weeks and it was a relief but now I'm worried again.

I can't even figure out what we're planning at the moment and what's the direction.

Would much rather have Griezmann/Pogba/Stones bids rejected than knowing absolutely nothing.

How many major signings have there been? I'm not sure if you realised, but there's a major tournament on at the minute. These teams aren't going to let their players leave to sign for a new club mid training and preparation. 

I'm more than certain that there are already deals in place and agreed but cannot be completed until after the Euros. 

2 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

How many major signings have there been? I'm not sure if you realised, but there's a major tournament on at the minute. These teams aren't going to let their players leave to sign for a new club mid training and preparation. 

I'm more than certain that there are already deals in place and agreed but cannot be completed until after the Euros. 

Any inside info there mate? 

1 hour ago, Alan Partridge said:

Great, so apparently Henrikh Mkhitaryan is going to United. 

Get a fucking move on Chelsea! Or we will fall way behind. 

Hazards recent form will be like a new signing if he continues to play well

Yes it seems like everyone is moving and we are loitering about. I can hear the screams of "Be patient, it's still June" Well yes of course it is, but lets not forget how pathetic last season was and how desperate we are for new, quality and top talent.

Get a fucking move on please!!

Mane to complete Liverpool move today for 30M apparently. Insane money for him.

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Yes it seems like everyone is moving and we are loitering about. I can hear the screams of "Be patient, it's still June" Well yes of course it is, but lets not forget how pathetic last season was and how desperate we are for new, quality and top talent.

Get a fucking move on please!!

Mane to complete Liverpool move today for 30M apparently. Insane money for him.

Exactly.

As I said yesterday im having a hard time believing that the club doesnt know what targets/kind of players Conte wants...

12 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Granit Xhaka to Arsenal.

Ilkay Gundogan to Man City.

Victor Wanyama to Tottenham.

Eric Bailly to Man Utd.

Nicolas Gaitan to Atletico.

Alvaro Morata to Real Madrid.

Miralem Pjanic to Juventus.

Renato Sanches to Bayern.

Mats Hummels to Bayern.

Ousmane Dembele (and 5 other players) to Borussia Dortmund.

Denis Suarez to Barcelona.

Thats only official transfers.