Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Several sources in Poland claim that Grzegorz Krychowiak is going to PSG after the Euros.

Apparently he is favourite of Unai Emery who soon will be new PSG boss.

The transfer fee will be something between 40-45m€.

Slightly shame that Chelsea were never in contention but good move for him. Not only good player but very great person, pretty intelligent for a footballer. He is one of the coolest, likeable footballer around.

He tweeted to Polish FA chairman something like this :

Id love to see Bonucci, Pjanic, Payet and Morata. They will be expebsive, but worth the cost imo. 

Get rid of Ivanovic, Mikel and Oscar and Pedro.

Get Cuadrado back on board and make more use of a couple of youngsters like Kallas, Baba, RLC, Kelvin, etc. Our bench doesnt need to be made of spectacular players. At least not for now...

7 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Id love to see Bonucci, Pjanic, Payet and Morata. They will be expebsive, but worth the cost imo. 

Get rid of Ivanovic, Mikel and Oscar and Pedro.

Get Cuadrado back on board and make more use of a couple of youngsters like Kallas, Baba, RLC, Kelvin, etc. Our bench doesnt need to be made of spectacular players. At least not for now...

Pjanic joined juve.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Pjanic joined juve.

Didnt know about that. Its a shame...

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Not what we need right now.
Bonucci will never come.

Its exactly what we need actually.

Pjanic fits perfectly on a 3 men midfield and he is (or was) the best realistic option if we are going to offload Oscar.

Payet is a necessary creative player since Hazard is a question mark and Willian isnt the kind of guy that can carry a team behind his back.

Maybe there are other names that will cause the same impact. I was just throwing out names. But that we do need those two types of players, we 100% do.

2 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Its exactly what we need actually.

Pjanic fits perfectly on a 3 men midfield and he is (or was) the best realistic option if we are going to offload Oscar.

Payet is a necessary creative player since Hazard is a question mark and Willian isnt the kind of guy that can carry a team behind his back.

Maybe there are other names that will cause the same impact. I was just throwing out names. But that we do need those two types of players, we 100% do.

No, the way I see it, we need the same kind of players that we're linked with; Nainggolan (b2b) Kante (cdm)
We've Fabregas to fit in the 3 man midfield. We can offload Oscar and replace him with one of those two I mentioned before, as I doubt we're going to play with a #10.
Payet is not an immediate necessary, as said already first think about fixing that central zone of the pitch and lb, then we can think about adding to our attacking options.

The last thing I want to see this club doing is adding to its already extensive attacking options.

United signing one of the best creative players in Europe and one of the best goal scorers in Europe. Already signed an expensive and promising young CB. City, Arsenal, and Spuds have signed players. Liverpool about to sign Sadio Mane who is a beast of a player and will be great under Klopp.

Meanwhile at Chelsea...fucking crickets.

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United signing one of the best creative players in Europe and one of the best goal scorers in Europe. Already signed an expensive and promising young CB. City, Arsenal, and Spuds have signed players. Liverpool about to sign Sadio Mane who is a beast of a player and will be great under Klopp.

Meanwhile at Chelsea...fucking crickets.

Leaving the best till last. ;)

42 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

A certain French midfield maestro. I'll let your head wonder on who I'm referring to. emoji3.png

If we're talking about the same French midfield maestro...he has been linked with United as well :(

Not looking good on the transfer market so far....all of our rivals have strengthened in at least 1 position

If we're talking about the same French midfield maestro...he has been linked with United as well [emoji20]

Not looking good on the transfer market so far....all of our rivals have strengthened in at least 1 position

Don't need Mou doing what he did to Liverpool and Spurs to us. I personally think holding off signing anyone is a good thing, as it's likely Conte will have a big say in who he wants at the club.

I'm sure talks for certain players are underway, but we won't hear anything till after the Euros.