Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I know we have massive massive needs in Defense and CM, but by God, i hope we're in the market for Fekir and/or Lacazette. 

Pretty sure Remy will be on his way out, and if Conte wants to play with a 2nd striker Lacazette should be our man. And when it comes to replacing Oscar, I'd look no further than Fekir imo. I know he has injury issues, but he's only 22, and Both tremendous talents. 

And lastly, for CB we gotta go all in for Samuel Umtiti (and Yeah, I basically want us to raid O-Lyon of all their talents). 

Umtiti, Fekir and Lacazette. And We'd be golden. 

Can't wait for the Summer transfer window in all honesty, our season will be lost/won with who we purchase. 

3 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

I understand that. It's impossible to follow ALL our loanees, but I've liked Baker for a long time. He has played the 5th most minutes at Vitesse and is a quality young player. There is a reason he has capitaned the U-21 National team. He is a player who at the very least should be given a chance and could become a valuable role player. Bamford did well last season at Boro and played well vs City last week. I still have hope in him as well, maybe it's blind optimism but I'd much rather these guys be the role players then some others we have.

You've sold me on giving Baker another chance but Bamford will take more work. :)

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Wish I could disagree with you.

Yeah.  I think most fans over-estimate their youth (remember when everyone was clamouring for Cork and Di Santo to get more minutes because they were going to be world class?).  But, the reality is, that Bamford is probably a rotation player on a bottom team in the Premier League.

23 hours ago, bellion said:

The £64,000 question is this - how much is the Board willing to spend on players?

My sceptical self tells me that the net spend will be the same or even lower than last summer ( less than 10 million pounds) and it's very likely that we will spend it on more Papys and washed-out former superstars on loan (Robinho anyone?).   

I do not believe for even a minute that the Board will buy any player in that list above  although they will make a pretense of bidding for top players with initial derisory bids  which eventually end up with zilch.  At least they tried which is their planned message to gullible fans.

Hence, there will be no shitloads of cash spent but there will be massive shit on the pitch when the new season begins with the same Defence and Midfield starting (minus Terry, Hazard and maybe Costa) and the club battles relegation. 

But hey, at least the balance sheet looks healthy.  

I hope Conte refuses to sign if he's not promised a massive transfer kitty.

Well it looks like Conte hasn't even decided whether hes coming or going to a Serie A club yet but i couldn't imagine ANY TOP manager agreeing to come here on this seasons bodge job unless there was an agreement in his contract that there will be funds available to him for new transfers and that he was the priority decision maker for incomings and outgoings.

BUT saying that I would imagine that Mou being Mou would have had that in HIS contract also. So that either makes it his fault for the last 3 crap market windows, not one decent player that we tried to get wanted to come here or Roman/Gran/Emenalo et al are a bunch of wankers.

26 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well it looks like Conte hasn't even decided whether hes coming or going to a Serie A club yet but i couldn't imagine ANY TOP manager agreeing to come here on this seasons bodge job unless there was an agreement in his contract that there will be funds available to him for new transfers and that he was the priority decision maker for incomings and outgoings.

BUT saying that I would imagine that Mou being Mou would have had that in HIS contract also. So that either makes it his fault for the last 3 crap market windows, not one decent player that we tried to get wanted to come here or Roman/Gran/Emenalo et al are a bunch of wankers.

I see the Board being unyielding - they will insist that any new manager will have to work with a net transfer budget smaller than Bournemouth's by rigorously applying the one in and one out policy.  Hence, don't expect any decent manager to sign on the dotted line.  The club might as well look at the Championship and the Scottish league for cheap manager hires who will be thrilled just being at the Bridge and wouldn't spend more than a few hundred K per season.

Just now, bellion said:

I see the Board being unyielding - they will insist that any new manager will have to work with a net transfer budget smaller than Bournemouth's by rigorously applying the one in and one out policy.  Hence, don't expect any decent manager to sign on the dotted line.  The club might as well look at the Championship and the Scottish league for cheap manager hires who will be thrilled just being at the Bridge and wouldn't spend more than a few hundred K per season.

Blimey I hope you are miserably wrong.Idont so mind one for one but Id much rather it be one in one out.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Blimey I hope you are miserably wrong.Idont so mind one for one but Id much rather it be one in one out.

Based on recent activities, the ones coming in could very well be more Papys and Patos while the ones leaving could be Costa and Hazard.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

i would love to see conte bring in vidal bonucci nainggolan cavani in the summer if possible  we would be hard to beat again with them players

Yip agree m8(Hummels for cb i'd think b good fit) and bring afew homegrowns into the setup,Ake,Christensein,Baker

next year, would you like ?

courtois

christiensen-Varane-Zouma

RLC- Kante-pogba
                 (matic)

Mahrez-fabregas-hazard
    (kenedy or bertrand)

Costa
             (cavani or other)

naturally then there will be replacements!

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

courtois

RLC- Kante-pogba
                 (matic)

Mahrez-fabregas-hazard
    (kenedy or bertrand)

Costa
             (cavani or other)

As a first choice XI? Absolutely not.

4 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

courtois

RLC- Kante-pogba
                 (matic)

Mahrez-fabregas-hazard
    (kenedy or bertrand)

Costa
             (cavani or other)

the way things are going i cant see courtios being here much long and i cant see Leicester  selling their players especially when they are playing CL next season