Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/chelsea-arsenal-tottenham-scouts-at-rennes-vs-nantes/

Scouts must be impressed as he scored a hat trick last night.

Dembele is an absolute cert on my wish list for the summer. Great talent. We probably will not succeed but we absolutely have to bid for this lad.

On 06/03/2016 at 7:00 PM, chelseafan26 said:

That is exactly where in lies our problem. Since Roman has come in, we as a club have become so result oriented that its impossible to give a chance to any youth player. 

In any other club in the world, ake would be our starting LB for next season after showing how good he has been for watford.

So you are saying that Nathan is the best LB in the world? Even Nathan would probably think that's going a bit too far.

On 07/03/2016 at 3:11 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

So you are saying that Nathan is the best LB in the world? Even Nathan would probably think that's going a bit too far.

After reading your comment, i read my statement again and i can see how it can be misinterpreted.

what i simply meant was, if ake belonged to any other club in the world, then he would have got a look into the squad. Specially if their LB situation was as bad as ours.

WOW!!! feeling like shit. depressed, gutted. Thanks for that chelsea.

Thought a good night's sleep would make a difference but honestly its even worse.

The first thought was "we are a train wreck". If you thought things could not go any worse, think again. We STILL dont have an identity. We STILL dont have a plan. We STILL dont have a coach. Our sugar daddy has restricted our pocket money, and now we have lost the allure of Champions League. TRAIN WRECK!!!

For me, there are 2 ways to go from here, first is the one we have been going through for the last 13 years with ROMAN. With no stability, with no identity, no youth. We were lucky to have a group of individuals like DD, Lamps, JT, cech, Ash, essien. We really were. And now i realize exactly how lucky. We can continue to fire managers after every 2nd loss. We can continue to buy square pugs for round holes. But, I think we all know how that ends. Personally, I dont want any of it. Please. No more hire and fire. No more succumbing to players. Atleast the previous bunch had some character. This bunch is nothing but a pool of overpaid pussies. 

The 2nd way is for Roman to get his head out of his ass, and understand that he needs to be patient. Actually give the manager the time he wants and crave. Accept that shit will happen and just swallow his pride and ego for a season of 2. Bayern went 2 years without a trophy and that was in a league like bundesliga where there are just 2 teams vying for the league. We need to take a leaf out of there book. They had the likes of muller, kroos, alaba coming through, we have a pool of players that can be as good. Kenedy,boga, traore, RLC, solanke, baba, christensen, ake. Trust the youth. That does not mean that we can should play the under-21, but we need to throw away deadwood like oscar and mikel away while chucking away the likes of hazard who clearly are not interested in playing for the shirt.

For me this should be our squad for next season

Thibaut (Begovic (HG))

Azpi (IVA) Zouma (Cahill (HG)) Christensen(HG) (JT(HG)) Ake (HG)(Baba)

Radja (RLC(HG)) Kante (Matic) Cesc(HG) (Musonda(HG))

Pedro (Boga(HG)) Costa (Traore(HG)) Willian (Kenedy(HG))

3rd striker  - solanke.

This summer's transfer business is a crossroads for the club.  How much and whom they buy and sell will decide the club's progress for the next few years - the club can challenge for the title and future European competition or end up as a bottom half club and compete against the likes of West Brom and Crystal Palace.

Conte will have his preferences on whom to buy, keep and sell. 

The key factor is how much the Board will be willing to fund his wish list and alternatives if those targets are unobtainable.

To me, a net spend WELL in excess of 100 million pounds is needed to significantly strengthen the squad which means at least 3 top quality signings plus a few other squad fillers.  Anything less and we will say hello to Palace and WBA alongside us in the table.  Conte and other managers will be gone and eventually a no-mark Championship level manager will be hired.  A half-filled new stadium will subsequently greet us in 2020 or whenever it is ready.

3 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

After reading your comment, i read my statement again and i can see how it can be misinterpreted.

what i simply meant was, if ake belonged to any other club in the world, then he would have got a look into the squad. Specially if their LB situation was as bad as ours.

Ah, I've also read it again and I see that now.

4 hours ago, bellion said:

This summer's transfer business is a crossroads for the club.  How much and whom they buy and sell will decide the club's progress for the next few years - the club can challenge for the title and future European competition or end up as a bottom half club and compete against the likes of West Brom and Crystal Palace.

Conte will have his preferences on whom to buy, keep and sell. 

The key factor is how much the Board will be willing to fund his wish list and alternatives if those targets are unobtainable.

To me, a net spend WELL in excess of 100 million pounds is needed to significantly strengthen the squad which means at least 3 top quality signings plus a few other squad fillers.  Anything less and we will say hello to Palace and WBA alongside us in the table.  Conte and other managers will be gone and eventually a no-mark Championship level manager will be hired.  A half-filled new stadium will subsequently greet us in 2020 or whenever it is ready.

I don't believe that the cash will be a problem to find, I think our difficulties lie elsewhere and I doubt they can be solved in one, or even two, transfer windows.

I see throughout the web that many still expect Roman to be funding the new stadium outright but the clear impression from the first presentation of the rebuild plans is that Roman will input a loan. Yes, this means we will have repayments to make but remember Mr. A. won't be putting £600m on the table in one go. His spending will be staged so he'll be paying the bills as and when they come up and, more importantly, he will, if he wishes, be able to manipulate the repayment schedule to suit the needs of the club. If a scheduled annual repayment is going to hamper the club's spending plans he can be flexible about it. I think, and hope, Roman will get his money back in the end but, if it takes 30 years instead of 25 he probably isn't going to see it as a drama.

Our real problem will be the one we've struggled with for years. It's not finding the money, it's how to spend it. We seem not to have been able to tell the difference between a decent player and a good one, a player with qualities, and one of quality. Diego scored a great goal last night be he isn't in Ibra's league. When our centre forward has the ball at his feat on the dribble, he looks like he has no clue how to do what he wants to achieve. We have to up our game in player recruitment. If we don't then it matters not whether we spend £100m or £100.

The state of our club means we have no chance of attracting the player who is at the top of my own transfer wish list, Ousmane Dembele, or most of the one's at the top of anyone else's. Even if by some miracle we identify the right targets it's hard to imagine that we can bring in the depth of quality we need in one summer.

Go to Madrid and get one of James or Isco as the #10

Go to Wolfsburg and get Rodriguez

Go to Everton and get Stones and Barkley

Go to Atletico and get Griezmann

Others to look at are Kante, Imbula, Payet and Mahrez

On 06/03/2016 at 5:02 PM, Special Juan said:

a LB who is dynamic, has the ability to get up and down and not only that but fizz in dangerous balls from the wing and overlap without a second thought. 

Ricardo Rodriguez is the man for that job and he's not bad at firing in a good cross when overlapping a winger 

Sacking Emenalo and Gravoiskaia would be first thing in summer to do. Our last three windows were terrible. I hope Conte or whoever brings some of his men. Must say while Im not sold on Conte, he made some super deals at juve with Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez, Pogba. If he is responsible for those transfers, all respect.

RUMOURS: Nine players set for Chelsea exit

Chelsea are set to axe as many as nine first-team players this summer if they fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to the Daily Express. 

The Blues currently sit 10th in the Premier League table, 10 points behind fourth-placed Manchester City with nine games of the season remaining, and were eliminated from Europe's top competition by Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday. 

With the club facing up to the prospect of no Champions League football next season a clutch of stars are set to leave, with Eden Hazard, Oscar, Nemanja Matic and Loic Remy all almost certain to depart. 

John Terry is also likely to leave with no contract offer forthcoming from the club, while striker Diego Costa is keen to return to Spain and Alexandre Pato and Pedro could also depart. 

Radamel Falcao is unlikely to have his loan deal extended.

10 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea are set to axe as many as nine first-team players this summer if they fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to the Daily Express. 

The Blues currently sit 10th in the Premier League table, 10 points behind fourth-placed Manchester City with nine games of the season remaining, and were eliminated from Europe's top competition by Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday. 

With the club facing up to the prospect of no Champions League football next season a clutch of stars are set to leave, with Eden Hazard, Oscar, Nemanja Matic and Loic Remy all almost certain to depart. 

John Terry is also likely to leave with no contract offer forthcoming from the club, while striker Diego Costa is keen to return to Spain and Alexandre Pato and Pedro could also depart. 

latest?cb=20130306110059

37 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

They enjoy this, definetely, the media.

Yes, Chelsea will liquidate just because they missed one Champions League participation. YES, let's ignore that Premier League from next season will bring over £50millions extra income for Chelsea which is more than Chelsea ever received from the Champions League.

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

They enjoy this, definetely, the media.

Yes, Chelsea will liquidate just because they missed one Champions League participation. YES, let's ignore that Premier League from next season will bring over £50millions extra income for Chelsea which is more than Chelsea ever received from the Champions League.

it's not only about the money, it's about their Shit form too...

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

it's not only about the money, it's about their Shit form too...

Form is temporary. They can still win a silverware this season. Besides it would be a preccedens to have such a massive overhaul. They forgot to add Courtois to the list btw and Mikel and Fabregas.

3 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Form is temporary. They can still win a silverware this season. Besides it would be a preccedens to have such a massive overhaul. They forgot to add Courtois to the list btw and Mikel and Fabregas.

A few players, like oscar,Iva etc are shit for a long time...