Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

Give Juventus whatever they want for Pogba and Dybala. If that's £50 million plus Oscar and maybe even another player, then no problem. Dybala would be the perfect strike partner off of Costa... 4-4-2 is making a come-back, ladies and gentlemen. 

Dybala is a great player, but why the hell would he leave Juve for a club in a shower of shite like us ? :lol:

Plus we have no CL to offer world class players. And probably no Europa as well for next season. :cry:

23 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Dybala is a great player, but why the hell would he leave Juve for a club in a shower of shite like us ? :lol:

Plus we have no CL to offer world class players. And probably no Europa as well for next season. :cry:

I remain unconvinced by Pogba but Dybala is a great player. If we got him it would be a fantastic statement, not only of our intent but also of our ability to deal with our problems. As good as he is however he is only number three on my summer wish list.

2. Leonardo Bonucci

1. Ousmane Dembele

It's fantasy stuff of the highest order but if we got all three then we'd only need three more players to get ourselves back into top four contention. That's how good those three are. :)

34 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I remain unconvinced by Pogba but Dybala is a great player. If we got him it would be a fantastic statement, not only of our intent but also of our ability to deal with our problems. As good as he is however he is only number three on my summer wish list.

2. Leonardo Bonucci

1. Ousmane Dembele

It's fantasy stuff of the highest order but if we got all three then we'd only need three more players to get ourselves back into top four contention. That's how good those three are. :)

Bonucci to Chelsea in the summer would have been a dream move for us fans, so much better than that Gary Cahill bloke. Hell, I bet even THAT young lad we have on loan at Gladbach is better than Gary-Walk-Back-Cahill.

But I don't think Juve are willing to sell Bonucci any time soon, I think Bonucci will retires at Juve and become a legend in their history.

Don't know too much about Ousmane mate, care to share your opinions on why you rate him so highly ? :)

1 minute ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Bonucci to Chelsea in the summer would have been a dream move for us fans, so much better than that Gary Cahill bloke. Hell, I bet even THAT young lad we have on loan at Gladbach is better than Gary-Walk-Back-Cahill.

But I don't think Juve are willing to sell Bonucci any time soon, I think Bonucci will retires at Juve and become a legend in their history.

Don't know too much about Ousmane mate, care to share your opinions on why you rate him so highly ? :)

Tune in to BT Sport 2 right now or find a stream and watch. You will quickly be convinced. Bonus, Jed came on at half time so you'll catch a glimpse of him too.

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Tune in to BT Sport 2 right now or find a stream and watch. You will quickly be convinced. Bonus, Jed came on at half time so you'll catch a glimpse of him too.

Ehhh, can't really be bothered watching the French League TBH. I probably will check some youtube highlights on him later today tho.

12 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Ehhh, can't really be bothered watching the French League TBH. I probably will check some youtube highlights on him later today tho.

Pace, great technique on the dribble, great passing and amazing body control. Just 18 and way better than Boga. That said Jed has just netted to bring the scores level after Rennes had trailed 2-0. Lyon should have wrapped this up a long time ago but may rue the chances they've wasted.

Outs:cahill,mikel,Pedro,Willian,oscar,falcao,pato,remy,cuadrado,dijilobodji,Marin, Moses, atsu,salah,dejac, van Ginkel,chalobah,omeruo,piazon!

Ins: C.B. ( varane or gimenez or other), tielemans,neves,Dembele O., Striker( cavano or other)

I know that many will find wrong, but I think it would be best for the future of the club, sin will never happen

Outs:cahill,mikel,Pedro,Willian,oscar,falcao,pato,remy,cuadrado,dijilobodji,Marin, Moses, atsu,salah,dejac, van Ginkel,chalobah,omeruo,piazon!

Ins: C.B. ( varane or gimenez or other), tielemans,neves,Dembele O.,MAHREZ, Striker( cavano or other)

I know that many will find wrong, but I think it would be best for the future of the club, sin will never happen

7 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

Ins: C.B. ( varane or gimenez or other), tielemans,neves,Dembele O.,MAHREZ, Striker( cavano or other)

Would be extremely disappointed if we let Willian go this summer TBH. Hardworking, consistent, great dribbling skills and can pack quite a strong finishing ability as well. That being said though, Willian has been very poor for the last few games. Poor delivery from set pieces, poor passes....etc. I still want to see us keeping Willian for the next few years.

Cahill, Pedro, Oscar, Remy, Matic has to go though this summer. Useless, uneffective and extremely out of depth. Not anywhere near the standard quality of Chelsea.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Pace, great technique on the dribble, great passing and amazing body control. Just 18 and way better than Boga. That said Jed has just netted to bring the scores level after Rennes had trailed 2-0. Lyon should have wrapped this up a long time ago but may rue the chances they've wasted.

Great to see Boga scoring some goals....the kid is talented AF.

17 hours ago, Melanicus said:

My short-list if I were to become Chelsea manager this summer:

• Bonucci
  • Laporte
  • Ricardo Rodriguez
  • Nainggolan
  • Icardi

I would add the following:

• Jesus
  • Chuck Norris
  • Rick Grimes

Then we may stand a fighting chance of fourth place. 

Paul Pogba, Riyad Mahrez, Leonardo Bonucci and John Stones are all targets for Antonio Conte. Cuadrado will also return to #Chelsea. [CdS]

Oscar could leave for China in the summer, while Eden Hazard’s value has dropped 'significantly‘. [CdS]

#Chelsea could also sell Patrick Bamford, Dominic Solanke, Nathan Aké & Christensen for a combined €40m to make more funds available. [CdS]

Conte will be given a £150m transfer kitty to spend this summer in an effort to get #Chelsea back into the Champions League. [Express]

Antonio Conte has told #Chelsea he can fix their problems with three major signings and his rescue plan could cost £75million. [Star]

Antonio Conte’s top targets are Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan & Bayern Munich’s Arturo Vidal. [Star]

Radamel Falcao, Loic Remy, and Pedro are all likely to be shown the door, but they will not be the only ones leaving #Chelsea. [Star]

17 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Antonio Conte has told #Chelsea he can fix their problems with three major signings and his rescue plan could cost £75million. [Star]

Antonio Conte’s top targets are Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan & Bayern Munich’s Arturo Vidal. [Star]

Those 3 players are clear upgrade, that's what I call strenghtening the squad.

Even though they are 29, 28 and 29 respectively.