Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, Special Juan said:

Or Hazard could have some fucking faith in himself right? He keeps possession well he just does fuck all with it right now.

Thats exactly what we need to be right now, patient and have faith. Costa proved it, sure Eden can too. 

One thing is to expect miracles from Oscar who never actualy led us, but Eden did and sure he can lead us again.

I get it that its hard to trust players in hard times, but irony when fans bash players as soon as they hit hard days while at same time bash board for not giving youngsters a chance and have some trust in players. 

Unless Eden decided to do a Balotelli and is not giving fuck for anything anymore (which is highly unlikely), then we should do everything to keep him. Because when the boy comes back to best he will be on fire. Not sure about you but I want him to wear chelsea shirt when he does that. 

32 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Thats exactly what we need to be right now, patient and have faith. Costa proved it, sure Eden can too. 

One thing is to expect miracles from Oscar who never actualy led us, but Eden did and sure he can lead us again.

I get it that its hard to trust players in hard times, but irony when fans bash players as soon as they hit hard days while at same time bash board for not giving youngsters a chance and have some trust in players. 

Unless Eden decided to do a Balotelli and is not giving fuck for anything anymore (which is highly unlikely), then we should do everything to keep him. Because when the boy comes back to best he will be on fire. Not sure about you but I want him to wear chelsea shirt when he does that. 

I've said numerous times in the Hazard thread my thoughts and without derailing this thread you can have a look in there as to my outlook.

On 7/12/2015 at 3:30 PM, Calcavandi said:

http://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/pione-sisto/profil/spieler/252641

Pione Sisto; technique, speed, brain and special ability.

Absolutely wonderkid...

After the goal he scored yesterday we can expect to hear a lot more about him.

59 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Paul Pogba hailed “icon” Pep Guardiola and “the possibility of working with him in future could develop.”

http://www.football-italia.net/80069/pogba-guardiola-future

Not good news. City will be tough next season 

On 19/02/2016 at 8:30 AM, 11Drogba said:

Paul Pogba hailed “icon” Pep Guardiola and “the possibility of working with him in future could develop.”

http://www.football-italia.net/80069/pogba-guardiola-future

Im really not sure if Id want the lad. Ive always liked him but hes not set the world on fire this season has he. Maybe hes been knocking round weth Eden and hes just waking up? Hard to know with these players with egos.

Buy Kanté or Nainggolan, Verratti and Stones. Bring Solanke and Ake back from loan. Those would be my moves from the summer. And get rid of Oscar, Mikel and Remy.

On loan: Musonda, Christensen, Kalas, Baker (+ the others who'll never play for CFC anyways)

Verratti called Conte the best manager he's ever had. Could it somehow be possible that Conte would be able to convince Verratti to join us? That would be sensational but yeah, I know, it is an unrealistic scenario at least at the moment. I believe buying Stones is only a question of money, £50m should be enough. Mangala didn't cost much less and is an inferior player. Plus the value of a (potentially) world class HG-player cannot be understated. 

First XI: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Stones, Baba; Verratti, Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Hazard; Costa

Second XI: Begovic; Ivanovic, Miazga, Cahill, Ake; Kanté/Nainggolan, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Kenedy; Traore, Solanke

Solanke might look like a weak option as the other striker (if Traore isn't considered a striker) but I believe it is worth a try. Surely he's got the talent to make it here and someone like Conte could be the right manager for him to achieve his full potential. 

8 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Buy Kanté or Nainggolan, Verratti and Stones. Bring Solanke and Ake back from loan. Those would be my moves from the summer. And get rid of Oscar, Mikel and Remy.

On loan: Musonda, Christensen, Kalas, Baker (+ the others who'll never play for CFC anyways)

Verratti called Conte the best manager he's ever had. Could it somehow be possible that Conte would be able to convince Verratti to join us? That would be sensational but yeah, I know, it is an unrealistic scenario at least at the moment. I believe buying Stones is only a question of money, £50m should be enough. Mangala didn't cost much less and is an inferior player. Plus the value of a (potentially) world class HG-player cannot be understated. 

First XI: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Stones, Baba; Verratti, Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Hazard; Costa

Second XI: Begovic; Ivanovic, Miazga, Cahill, Ake; Kanté/Nainggolan, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Kenedy; Traore, Solanke

Solanke might look like a weak option as the other striker (if Traore isn't considered a striker) but I believe it is worth a try. Surely he's got the talent to make it here and someone like Conte could be the right manager for him to achieve his full potential. 

on current form, it would be crazy to spend £50m on stones

18 minutes ago, lucio said:

You shouldn't base players' value on their February form. Nobody apart from Leicester players, Willian and Luis Suárez seems to be in-form at the moment in world football.

I honestly don't even know what the market value of most players is anymore. It's only matter of time before first £100m transfer happens and something like £50m just isn't that much money nowadays. As if the market wasn't insane enough, the Chinese have come and made it more unpredictable and chaotic. It is more likely than not that Stones will be the first-choice centreback for English national team for quite some time and that alone is worth the pricetag. If he doesn't perform according to the standards of this club, he could still be sold for quite a large chunk of money. Or maybe the Chinese will pay £500m for him and we'll finance the renovation of Stamford Bridge with that.

7 hours ago, lucio said:

We could get Alessio Romagnoli round about £30m he seems like a good player hes only 21 there's alot of talk coming outta of Italy he's the new nesta 

12 hours ago, lucio said:

Especially if Leonardo Bonucci is really available. Granted Bonucci will be 29 by the time next season kicks off but we could certainly anticipate getting 4/5 years out of a CB of that age. The home grown factor is important but maybe there are other options for that.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

We could get Alessio Romagnoli round about £30m he seems like a good player hes only 21 there's alot of talk coming outta of Italy he's the new nesta 

Conte would know, as national team manager, he has good judgement

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Especially if Leonardo Bonucci is really available. Granted Bonucci will be 29 by the time next season kicks off but we could certainly anticipate getting 4/5 years out of a CB of that age. The home grown factor is important but maybe there are other options for that.

I agree, he is one of the best, but seems a very dirty player, could see him getting sent off alot. although I thought costa would too

4 hours ago, Etoo fils said:

Would you swap Hazard for Verratti. I would every day. The kid is sensational and Hazard despite his talent, never really show he wanted to be one of the best in the world.

That's like comparing an apple to an orange?

Do we need a verratti type player - yes IMHO 

we actually need a 'motivated' Eden and Verratti type player if we are to achieve anything next season, so I wouldn't swap