Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Thats nothing compared to how much Falcaos depreciated.

falcao had an injury plus an year. falcao went for a 6mil loan to united and a 4mil loan to us. 33.3% again. but a winter transfer is always hard on the player, add PL's style of play and the complete change of scenario from serie A, juan's 6 months should literally count for nothing. i would rather loan him to juve than sell him for such a loss. no doubt he ll shine through and then we can recapture his value.

falcao had an injury plus an year. falcao went for a 6mil loan to united and a 4mil loan to us. 33.3% again. but a winter transfer is always hard on the player, add PL's style of play and the complete change of scenario from serie A, juan's 6 months should literally count for nothing. i would rather loan him to juve than sell him for such a loss. no doubt he ll shine through and then we can recapture his value.

Take into account the wages cut hes taken and add that to the depreciated loan deal.

As for Juan the prices thats always mentioned in these 'links' are always either high or low depending what type of spin the 'reporter' is trying to make so we cant believe any numbers mentioned. But if after 1 season Mou isn't playing him for whatever reason us loaning him out, still paying a % of his wages and hoping he will capture enough media attention for us to sell him for at least as much as we paid for him then I think whats the point, we might as well take a loss on the over inflated price we originally paid for him.

I think shaqiri is meant to play in the epl...

Would be a good signing for either United or Liverpool imo.

Have you seen his build? As you said he was born to play in the League.

article-0-1F3E34CC00000578-216_634x423.j

With Cuadrado & Salah both on their way out we'll only have 2 wingers (Willy, Eden) next season. Worth a punt imo.

Have you seen his build? As you said he was born to play in the League.

article-0-1F3E34CC00000578-216_634x423.j

With Cuadrado & Salah both on their way out we'll only have 2 wingers (Willy, Eden) next season. Worth a punt imo.

There's a reason Bayern and Inter have let him go.

Bayern has the best team in the world.

Inter has mancini.

That's the reason.

Bayern having the best team is your opinion, but not a fact.

He's done nothing in Italy that made him standout as he was supposed to.

I'm sure he'll be another Arnautovic. Do ok at Stoke, but not light the league up.

I'm sure he'll be another Arnautovic. Do ok at Stoke, but not light the league up.

Munich had muller, robben, ribery and gotze ahead of him. (to some extent, bernat/alaba)

Mancini is a different situation. Mancini is very conservative in his play, similar to Jose. Put salah under mancini, you won't see the same player as florentina salah.

Our problem isn't new this season. For some reason dont ask me what it is we just dont have the magnetism that draws TOP players generally. You never hear of one saying I cant stand playing for Juve and its always been my dream to play for Chelsea.

So we might have to pay a few more quid to get the level of player we should be aiming for and if it means having to then fuck it we gotta dig deep.

wut? Cesc said no to United. Hazard said no to just about everyone. Matic said no to United when Moyes and company went after him 4 months before we got him, telling them straight up that he had his heart set on returning to Chelsea.

"Always been my dream to play for Chelsea" will start to happen as the next generation of players, those who grew up watching Lampard and Drogba and Co. play gets older.

We can pretty much go after any player we like, with a good chance of getting them if we are ready for the battle. But the club doesn't seem to have that policy, neither does Jose, who appears to have a different model than to just sign the hottest name in the press.

How many players would start at Bayern ahead of Ribery & Robben? He left because of a lack of gametime, not because he wasn't good enough.

Inter have let the likes of Bergkamp, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Coutinho, Pirlo, Cannavaro leave for cheap in the past. As I said in another thread they're notoriously bad at developing talent. They played him at #10 despite him being a right winger.

This isn't a Marin or Moses type signing. Shaqiri has high potential. Comparing him to freaking Arnautovic is laughable.

How many players would start at Bayern ahead of Ribery & Robben? He left because of a lack of gametime, not because he wasn't good enough.

Inter have let the likes of Bergkamp, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Coutinho, Pirlo, Cannavaro leave for cheap in the past. As I said in another thread they're notoriously bad at developing talent. They played him at #10 despite him being a right winger.

This isn't a Marin or Moses type signing. Shaqiri has high potential. Comparing him to freaking Arnautovic is laughable.

Not many, but he was going there to fill in the gaps. Look at Bayern when Ribery and Robben got injured last season. That was the void he should have been filling and they have now bought Costa to do exactly that.

In regards to Inter, we're talking about a modern day Inter and not one 1-2 decades ago. What are Kovacic, Icardi, Brozovic, etc? You're clearly stuck in the past.

Finally, I used Arnautovic as an example as they both failed to shine at Inter and will be linking up at Stoke. I could have used Bojan as well, but I didn't.