Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Prepare to be surprised. Memphis is an elite talent. He'll be one of the best in the PL in a season or 2.

Which winger in Europe you'd say is equal to Depay right now? i mean someone who's similar in his style of play and good as him.

Which winger in Europe you'd say is equal to Depay right now? i mean someone who's similar in his style of play and good as him.

He's similar to Cristiano, obviously not the same talent-wise though but he's a powerful, pretty technical LW that likes to cut in on his stronger right foot and shoot. He has an amazing right foot, absolute rocket. A goal scoring wing forward. He'll do really well at United IMO.

He's similar to Cristiano, obviously not the same talent-wise though but he's a powerful, pretty technical LW that likes to cut in on his stronger right foot and shoot. He has an amazing right foot, absolute rocket. A goal scoring wing forward. He'll do really well at United IMO.

he is not going to score 20+ goals in the PL and he doesnt get many assists either, i expect him to get something like 6 goals and 2 assists next season, very one dimensional player.

He is a 21 year old young prospect, hardly the kind of player to go and win you the league imo, however good he might be. Maybe in 2 or 3 seasons he will have developped enough to be a big asset.

Not worried about this at all.

And definetly not the kind of player we should be aiming at. We got enough young talent already. We should only go for world class players and otherwise give our youngsters a chance

How much of Memphis have you watched if I may ask?

A lot, skysports always show eredivisie games, and PSV have been great to watch this season, but i dont see Depay as a special talent, he looks very predictable, he will get exposed in the PL, with less space and against better teams

Bertrand Traore is 2 years younger and is having just as good a season as Depay did last year and Troare plays for a weaker team.

Problem with Benteke is he's a massive confidence player. When he feels the faith and love of the manager and the other players he can be unplayable. Being a backup to Diego would probably stop him ever feeling that level of confidence, and we've seen the Benteke who plays without confidence...

Problem with Benteke is he's a massive confidence player. When he feels the faith and love of the manager and the other players he can be unplayable. Being a backup to Diego would probably stop him ever feeling that level of confidence, and we've seen the Benteke who plays without confidence...

Jose showed in the past he could even give the same love, fighting spirit and confidence to his squad players.

Best example are his squad players at Inter.

Worst example is our recent squad players like Salah and Cuadrado.

If Jose believes in you, he will let you feel it.

Depay might become a great player, but is he really what United need right now? In my opinion they need someone experienced and great talent to stop stepping in the wrong direction. Van Gaal must be really losing it with how he has been in the last months while also just buying, or wanting to buy, players from the Netherlands (Blind and Depay).