Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

More of a wishlist actually. Back to two players for every position, please.

In:

CB: Otamendi/Howedes (Varane if possible)

LB: Mendy/Baba

DM: Schneiderlin/Imbula/Tiago

CM/DM: Xhaka

RW: Pedro

Bamford return

Out:

Mikel, Remy, Salah, Moses (not to mention the likes of Kalas, Omeruo, Piazon, McEachran etc.). Aké, Christensen, Loftus-Cheek out on loan?

*Sell Ivanovic if the big money bid rumours are true.

*Sell Oscar if a good offer comes in, buy Andre Gomes or Ward-Prowse as a replacement.

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Howedes/Otamendi, Terry, Luis; Matic; Fabregas, Xhaka; Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

I'd rather have Otamendi over Varane.

He was pretty crap for Porto well at least to that extent that Porto didn't sell him for 30m plus but rather for 12m.

He has good season now but I propose to buy Naldo. He has a good season too, currently one of the best defenders in Europe.

But nah, Varane or bust for me. Unless that really nothing can be done about that so there're other options like Stones, Manolas etc. but Varane is so perfect that other options will always be with some flaws : not proactive, not tall enough, not fast enough, not good on the ball, not good in the air, not agile enough, doesn't deal great with pressure and hoofs the ball too much; Raphael Varane has it all, he's complete defender, if he will work with Jose again he will be back in contention of elite's defenders in Europe.

Sell Ramires, Oscar, and Salah.

Bring in Varane, Eriksen, promote RLC and Bamford.

1) Why would you sell Ramires? He's a solid squad player

2) Tottenham won't sell us Eriksen, just like they didn't sell us Modric...

He was pretty crap for Porto well at least to that extent that Porto didn't sell him for 30m plus but rather for 12m.

He has good season now but I propose to buy Naldo. He has a good season too, currently one of the best defenders in Europe.

But nah, Varane or bust for me. Unless that really nothing can be done about that so there're other options like Stones, Manolas etc. but Varane is so perfect that other options will always be with some flaws : not proactive, not tall enough, not fast enough, not good on the ball, not good in the air, not agile enough, doesn't deal great with pressure and hoofs the ball too much; Raphael Varane has it all, he's complete defender, if he will work with Jose again he will be back in contention of elite's defenders in Europe.

Talk about a tenuous argument. I guess David Luiz, with his combined transfers of a 21.5 mil pound move to Chelsea and a 40 mil pound move to PSG, is the best defender around and one the best the world has ever seen.

Ramires is useless

and what is this based on? his performance against pool, soton, spurs. ramires has been brilliant since his comeback from the injury. even the game where he played as the RW, he was one of our best players. to sell rambo would be one of the biggest mistakes we can possibly make.

and what is this based on? his performance against pool, soton, spurs. ramires has been brilliant since his comeback from the injury. even the game where he played as the RW, he was one of our best players. to sell rambo would be one of the biggest mistakes we can possibly make.

He has no position. He doesn't do anything well besides run, can't pass, can't read the game, makes mistakes. We need to evolve as a team and players like him prevent us from doing that.

He has no position. He doesn't do anything well besides run, can't pass, can't read the game, makes mistakes. We need to evolve as a team and players like him prevent us from doing that.

If Ramires is preventing us from evolving then how come Mourinho keeps playing him? He could just freeze out Ramires like he did to Salah, Schurrle, KDB before selling them

The only players I see leaving/being sold are Remy, Filipe Luis and maybe Drogba (Bamford can take his spot)

If Ramires is preventing us from evolving then how come Mourinho keeps playing him? He could just freeze out Ramires like he did to Salah, Schurrle, KDB before selling them

The only players I see leaving/being sold are Remy, Filipe Luis and maybe Drogba (Bamford can take his spot)

Why did he play Torres? Why does he play Cahill and Oscar and Ivanovic?

I think Luis and possibly Remy will move on in the summer. More money wasted (nothing to do with ability).

Why did he play Torres? Why does he play Cahill and Oscar and Ivanovic?

Every player you mentioned is at least a squad player other than Fernando Flop Torres.

If you think Ramires is useless, fair enough, but I just don't see Mourinho selling him. He does his job and works for the team, which is what you want from a squad player

i cant argue with someone who thinks this. not worth it. rambo is a great squad player and he is proving to be so. every squad needs a player like rambo. a cover for all positions (DM, CM, B2B, RW), a player with fight and character, a big game player.