Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Bayern's line up is gonna be so sick... perfect actually.

Lahm-Benatia-Boateng-Alba... the best back 4 in the world by faaaar. Imo the best RB and the best LB, with two of the top 6 CBs. And Neur, top 2 in the world.

Than the central midfield Schweinsteiger-Alonso-Thiago, again best in the world. Real had the best one but i cant understand what they were thinking by letting Alonso go..

And the front 3 is Ribery-Lewa-Robben, with Gotze and Muller.

SICK, but Pep got to stop with his nonesense... 3-4-3, Lahm as a CM etc...

GK, attack and defence: I agree

Midfield: nope, Xabi Alonso currently is a slowpoke, Thiago has yet to prove himself and Schweinsteiger wasn't that good lately.

Barca midfield is better: Iniesta-Busquets-Raketic.

Real madrid is better: Kroos-Khedira-Modric.

Our midfield is at least even: Cesc-Matic-Rambo.

The Xabi Alonso to Bayern deal is so random and unexpected.

Saw someone tweet this, it's actually true:

"The so-called Mourinho's camp all sidelined/sold by Real. Lopez, Arbeloa, Alonso, Khedira, Özil, Di Maria, Higuain. Casillas running things. Only Varane and Modric left"

Just a shame for Real that Casillas isn't actually top class anymore laugh2.gif seems to make so many errors nowadays.

GK, attack and defence: I agree

Midfield: nope, Xabi Alonso currently is a slowpoke, Thiago has yet to prove himself and Schweinsteiger wasn't that good lately.

Barca midfield is better: Iniesta-Busquets-Raketic.

Real madrid is better: Kroos-Khedira-Modric.

Our midfield is at least even: Cesc-Matic-Rambo.

Well imo Thiago is a super CM, with less injurys everyone would've know that already. He ran Bayern's game briliently when he was playing. I would've take him even before Modric or Kroos.

Schweinsteiger and Alonso are world class CMs for me.

And if you put Ramires as one of the three, we're nowhere near Bayern's trio. Maybe with Oscar we're closer in terms of quality.

Well imo Thiago is a super CM, with less injurys everyone would've know that already. He ran Bayern's game briliently when he was playing. I would've take him even before Modric or Kroos.

And if you put Ramires as one of the three, we're know where near Bayern's trio. Maybe with Oscar we're closer in terms of quality.

Thiago is one of the most underrated players in football, I personally think he'll be better than xavi ever was. If he adds goals to his game we could be seeing a ballon'd'or material there

And if you put Ramires as one of the three, we're know where near Bayern's trio. Maybe with Oscar we're closer in terms of quality.

Thiago is one of the most underrated players in football, I personally think he'll be better than xavi ever was. If he adds goals to his game we could be seeing a ballon'd'or material there

Bayern brought Lewa, Benatia, Alonso, Reina, Bernat for roughly 50m, brilliant bussiness.

Lahm-Benatia-Boateng-Alba... the best back 4 in the world by faaaar. Imo the best RB and the best LB, with two of the top 6 CBs. And Neur, top 2 in the world.

Than the central midfield Schweinsteiger-Alonso-Thiago, again best in the world. Real had the best one but i cant understand what they were thinking by letting Alonso go..

To be fair our team this season is as good as anybody, we are a balance team which I really like.

What we need is just for Hazard to take his game to another level.

City has four near world class strikers in their team, they play with two, therefore we should have two nearly world class strikers as we play with one. Drogba is more like utility striker, than anything serious. Cant expect him to lead us in several straight games.

Falcao, Bony, Martinez etc would make us clearcut title favourites, while depending on Costa alone is risky.

Completely agree we are one striker away from great, that is why I am not sure why we release Ba.

I personally think our starting could be as good as theirs, if not better. Lahm will probably play as a DM/CM as well.

And United got one Angel Di Maria for approx the same amount :P ...Great Business!

Actually.. bayern got lewa, alonso, bernat, reina and rode for a combined price of 49mil while even making a profit of 4mil thru the sales of kroos (30mil ), mandzukic (22mil ) qnd contento (1mil).

On the other hand, united payed 75mil for maria.

(All prices are in euros)

:lol:

Our window so far :
Ins
Costa - 32mil £
Cesc - 30mil £
Luis - 16mil £
DD - Free

Total = 78mil £

Outs
Luiz - 40mil £
Lukaku - 28mil £
Ba - 5mil £
Pva - 1.5mil £
Saville - 1mil £
Lampard - Free
Cole - Free
Etoo - Free
Hilario - Free

Total = 75.5mil £

In short, we have bought costa, cesc, DD, luis for a total of 2.5mil £ so far.
Now just sell torres and buy remy/bony or even chicha.