Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Yeah but like 5 levels ahead of Drogba, Torres or Destro if we get them. Dzeko is perfect for PL, most importantly they all score shitload of goals considering how much they play. doubt we will see many goals from didi this year, therefore we need to get striker who can properly fill the costa spot if he is injured or sth. Goal scorers will bring us title this year, if we wont have them we wont win it simple as that.

Did he just say 5 levels ahead of Drogba??

Ban him!

I asked the same thing... You don't want to know the answer.

Chicha will be a better option than welbeck. He is a goal scorer. On the other hand, welbeck is technically superior and a better overall player than him.

But when talking abiut a striker, the first thing to see HASto be his goal scoring ability.

Ps- I have noticed u are a benzema fan too. Seems u put a lot of emphasis on a player's technical ability. Personally, I would just want my striker to score goals before anything else.

Chicha will be a better option than welbeck. He is a goal scorer. On the other hand, welbeck is technically superior and a better overall player than him.

But when talking abiut a striker, the first thing to see HASto be his goal scoring ability.

Ps- I have noticed u are a benzema fan too. Seems u put a lot of emphasis on a player's technical ability. Personally, I would just want my striker to score goals before anything else.

Haha, I never said I wanted Welbeck btw. I don't really rate him. So don't even assume that.

What do you guys think of Danny Welbeck as a second striker? I think we should go for him. He is home grown and young and quite a mourinho type player I think. Daestro wouldn't be the worst but welbeck might be more convenient.

I think we should too but it would depend on his price, he could be sold for as much as £20m, too much for someone with his goal record. And would United even sell him to us?

I think we should too but it would depend on his price, he could be sold for as much as £20m, too much for someone with his goal record. And would United even sell him to us?

20mil for welbeck!!! seriously???

not worth more than 10-12mil. THATS IT!

Of course, no one will say that United "ruined" players when they totally fail there like they do when a player doesn't work out here.

Kagawa was fucking brilliant at Dortmund and then United totally misused and wasted him for 2 years. They got those valuable Asian fans and sponsors on board, though!

Same with Zaha. Never saw the big deal about him myself, but all that hype about him eventually becoming the next Ronaldo for them and now he's gone.

I heard Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair and JOhn Guidetti have been exlcuded from the ManCity squad. Probably they will leave permantently, maybe even Guidetti.

How about a cheeky bid for Richards and Guidetti? Both are beasts at their best. Amazing what a squad City have that they can release players of that quality.

I heard Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair and JOhn Guidetti have been exlcuded from the ManCity squad. Probably they will leave permantently, maybe even Guidetti.

How about a cheeky bid for Richards and Guidetti? Both are beasts at their best. Amazing what a squad City have that they can release players of that quality.

I'd take Richards tbh, would be a very nice squad player to have and he could potentially replace Ivanovic's squad role over the next few years.

Okay signing really... Not exactly the top class DM they're craving though. He'll provide a decent platform for the team though, and covers their LB/LWB spot even further.