Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Which?

Real, according to DiMarzio.

He's shit.

No telling you that, obviously, since he's your national icon.

He's not shit lol. If we had him last year we'd have won the title.

He's not even Mexico's top striker but to say he's shit is ignorant. He has one of the best minutes per goals ratio in PL history, great movement, instincts and a good finisher. I don't think you've seen him play, so try not to make such a ridiculous judgement of a player you've seen play less than 10 times.

Real, according to DiMarzio.

He's not shit lol. If we had him last year we'd have won the title.

He's not even Mexico's top striker but to say he's shit is ignorant. He has one of the best minutes per goals ratio in PL history, great movement, instincts and a good finisher. I don't think you've seen him play, so try not to make such a ridiculous judgement of a player you've seen play less than 10 times.

I've watched almost every game he's played for United and because of the huge Mexican fan base here in the States I've seen many of his games for the national team. Don't tell me I haven't seen him play. I don't ignorantly evaluate a player without watching for more than a handful of matches like you did with Cavani.

He's a pure poacher. Nothing more, nothing less. He's very good at being in precisely the right spot at the right time and scores almost exclusively tap-ins. He's shit outside of the box, shit running with the ball, and can't really create anything for himself. He's almost completely reliant on players around him to be effective.

Which is why he was so effective in that United side where he had world class players around him and why he'll be good for Real Madrid (as would just about ANY striker) because he'll have the worlds best players providing for him.

I've watched almost every game he's played for United and because of the huge Mexican fan base here in the States I've seen many of his games for the national team. Don't tell me I haven't seen him play. I don't ignorantly evaluate a player without watching for more than a handful of matches like you did with Cavani.

He's a pure poacher. Nothing more, nothing less. He's very good at being in precisely the right spot at the right time and scores almost exclusively tap-ins. He's shit outside of the box, shit running with the ball, and can't really create anything for himself. He's almost completely reliant on players around him to be effective.

Which is why he was so effective in that United side where he had world class players around him and why he'll be good for Real Madrid (as would just about ANY striker) because he'll have the worlds best players providing for him.

He's a poacher, but that's his job, put the ball in the net. But he's a very competent dribbler and is a very good header of the ball. The way you paint him you make him seem like a championship level player, which is ridiculous. look at his game vs Croatia, 1 goal and an assist. He has excellent workrate and is pacey. Chicharito is much more than just a poacher. I'm not saying he's a world class striker, but he's much better than you're making him seem.

I still think Cavani is overrated.

What do you think, any chance of us signing a CM on deadline day after the MvG departure?

Probably a Home-grown player to play a bit-part role..We got Matic/Mikel for DM..And Cesc/Rambo for the other CM spot...the fifth player will not play much but because MvG wasn't HG i guess he had to leave, and also for his development/recovery from that ACL injury.

Idk tbh, but whoever we sign, i bet it will most likely be a HG player.

Probably a Home-grown player to play a bit-part role..We got Matic/Mikel for DM..And Cesc/Rambo for the other CM spot...the fifth player will not play much but because MvG wasn't HG i guess he had to leave, and also for his development/recovery from that ACL injury.

Too bad Scheniderlin is too damn expensive...

Pogba!

On a serious note i don't think we will sign anyone else until next summer.

Not so much because Marco left, but more because Mou might think our defense/midfield isnt strong enough...

fair enough. But how many quality homegrown CBs or CM/DMs are available? When we once again don't register our 3rd goalie, Schwarzer, we got one space in the non-HG contingent anyway. How about a last minute bid for unsettled Sami khedira

fair enough. But how many quality homegrown CBs or CM/DMs are available? When we once again don't register our 3rd goalie, Schwarzer, we got one space in the non-HG contingent anyway. How about a last minute bid for unsettled Sami khedira

If we get Khedira we need to drop someone else i think.

could see it happening, if they hadn't sold xabi