Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We generally seem to have about £50 million (net) available per season to spend on players. Now if you factor in the sales of Luiz and Lukaku (say about £40 million in FFP terms) plus Mikel, Ba and a couple of others I think we could easily hit £100 million.

Throw in the wage savings of Cole, Torres (hopefully), Eto'o and a couple of others and we certainly have money to spend which is why Costa AND Mandzukic doesn't seem too unlikely.

Costa and mandzukic would cost about 50-60M and spend the rest on a world class CM.

Mind you, I never said that a CM, fullback and a striker weren't needed before an AM.

What I understand is that no one is able to create anything except for Hazard. And I know Reus will be able to do the same. It's not a "system buy" like a CM, its simply adding quality, which we're currently lacking, no need to understand the way our team plays..

Reus is a left winger... the same position that Hazard plays.

I was just giving an example.

But they can also change places all the time, Hazard is great at the middle and Reus I think can also operate in different positions.

But again, it was just an example for the quality we need.

Why will we have to but the likes of City, PSG or Monaco won't?! Or United can reportedly spend over £100m in the summer having spent £70m this season?!

Selling off the deadwood in our squad, and also possibly likes of lukaku and Luiz will raise significant funds and drastically slash our wage bill. Complete load of bollocks!

United is a serious business, they make profits so if they wanted to they could easily spend 100m and still be well with FFP. Glazer however has investors to satisfy (Arsenal are in the same boat as they can spend huge without breaking FFP) but City, PSG and Monaco are more like us but I'm sure we make more money than any of those 3.

Dont forget Bale was left winger too, but he converted himself in RW pretty well. Think Reus is intelligent and skillful enough to turn into RW. Not to forget, he already was playing RW several times and constantly changes wings in bvb.

If not Reus then Vela, Di Maria, Lucas,...

Imo Vela despite Arsenal history would be realy good bet, he can score, assist, dribble, and looks he got mature in spain.

What Mou should look besides striker, cm and lb is AM who can score goals.