Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea have met with the agents of PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi over a possible summer transfer (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Lavezzi’s agents have been in London recently to meet with Abramovich’s representatives.There will soon be a 2nd meeting. #CFC (Sky Italia)

Why just wish? His agent is saying he has been in talks with us, I do hope so

Dont really see Real letting him go.

Chelsea have met with the agents of PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi over a possible summer transfer (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Lavezzi’s agents have been in London recently to meet with Abramovich’s representatives.There will soon be a 2nd meeting. #CFC (Sky Italia)

Dont need him, hope its false.

Despite the set of poor result recently, still think we will only buy a ST, LB and maybe a CM.

When your team starts a qf in CL without a recongized striker not as a tactical ploy but cos your strikers suck to that degree, you know what the main problem is.

Getting lavezzi won't solve anything if we don't get a good striker. It will be different players, same stories. Neither will he improve us drastically over willian. If we had simply swapped cavani with schurrle/torres yesterdat, I am sure we would have won the match. That's the effect a striker makes.

For me this should be our squad next season

Gk- courtois (first choice), cech (second choice)

Fullbacks- azpi, shaw, iva

Cbs- JT, GC, zouma

Plus 2 defenders from yiuth. Ake for both CB, LB and DM cover.

Cm- matic, rambo, mvg, luiz/new cm.

Ams- hazard, oscar, willian, salah, schurrle

Strikers- costa/mandzukic, lukaku, etoo.

In case Zouma impress Mou during preseason, Luiz can leave for 30mio.

We should keep Lukaku and Etoo as 2nd and 3rd striker. While we must buy Costa/Cavani/xxx as first choice. If Lukaku leaves, use money on Bony.

Midfield needs new CM. Cant say who will that be, but someone in mould of Gundogan.

LB is required, however as much Shaw is talented, 25mio+ is alot of money and he is quite inexperienced (considering Mou likes older players and wants to win PL/CL next year). But if we get Shaw or Rodriguez/Sandro, I will be more than happy.

Last signing should be made in AM area. Yes we have plenty of players and several on loan (Hazard, Piazon, Atsu, Bertrand,...) but Im sure we need a very good AM to strenghten squad. Someone who can add change to the game when brough on. Reus is quite unrealistic, Griezmann too, but Lallana/Lavezzi/Lucas/Quadrado/...could be quite usefull to have in squad to add some competition next to Oscar, Hazard and Willian.

Honestly, all top teams have at least 4 top class players for three positions in attack + striker. Rm has Di Maria, Ronaldo, Bale, Isco. Bayern has Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Muller. Barca has Neymar, Pedro, Sanchez, Iniesta(when needed). Psg has Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas, Pastore, soon to have Griezmann.

We dont cut it with only Hazard, Oscar and Willian. Schurrle or Salah ain on that level. Plus we need a player who can add width to the game. Maybe sell Schurrle +15mio to Bvb for Reus...

We will have plenty of money from the sales of deadwood. Keep only Lukaku, Etoo and potentialy Luiz, but sell other unnecessary players. Maybe even bring someone like Piazon back.

Courtois needs to stay, he gets better and better, while Cech slowly loses it. If possible keep them both, if not sell Cech (sad, but best for the team).

Cech, Courtois

Azpi, Iva, Terry, Cahill, Zouma/Luiz, new LB

Matic, Ramires, Ginkel, Lamps?, new CM

Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Salah, Schurrle, new AM

New ST, Lukaku, Etoo

Our priority is to tie down costa/cavani, but imo we have other important issues.

We have bigger problems than just a striker. Our players are too unintelligent, the worst decision making of any top team. I've lost count on how many times we get into the 18box and then don't make the right pass or shot because of outright stupidity. (Ramires and ivanovic are huge culprits in this)

We need people who attack for us to come up with intelligent passing and still have strength and speed in their play, we need to get another box to box that is more intelligent than ramires peanut brain. Surely if matuidi, fernadinho, or even khedira was in ramires place as our box to box, some stupid decisions in the final third would have been avoided.

We also need technically gifted players all over from CM to striker. Why?? Because they can bail the team out with moments of genius. (Look at yayatoure in the league cup final, look at lavezi's goal against us, look at hazard's volley against the bar in PSG) Pure technique bailed these teams, not coaches instructions, just pure technique which only hazard and eto in our team have.

Our team are too average in passing all over only hazard and eto feel comfortable on the ball in attack. The rest prefer running but are shit with the ball. There is nothing wrong with having fast players, but players can be fast and still throw good passes, its not a crime.

When I compared our players technically player for player against PSG, I discovered there is still a long way to go for our team to become top 5 in europe than just strikers.

Besides CM and LB, we need either world class striker ala Cavani/Suarez (unrealistic though) OR good striker ala Costa and world class AM ala Reus.

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

------Cavani--------

or

Reus-Oscar-Hazard

------Costa------

Money in both cases spend would be around 70mio. With sales of deadwood, potentialy Luiz and Lukaku and money from Mata sale, we have more than enough finances to pull this through.

I have feeling Willian, Hazard and Oscar are too reliant on Hazard, while other two just run run and do nothing else. Costa would be alone in such attack if only Hazard was good enough to give him usefull balls.

I'm all for supporting our own players through their bad spells but I really couldn't give a fuck if Ramires was sold in the Summer. He was a beast for us in a chaotic time at Chelsea when there was no real structure to the team. Now Jose is implementing his frameworks, I'm not sure Ramires is good enough to play in a midifled role where transition is key. For me I would keep Luiz at the club for both the Center back position and that defensive midfield role and bring in an intelligent mid who can pass in tight areas effectively. You would have Matic, Lamps, Luiz and player X for the central midfield areas. That would be enough aslong as the player we brought in was special and of real World Class pedigree.

Better than Ronaldo? Haha

Ronaldo and Messi are the elite

Suarez and Bale are around the same level

Let's see how Suarez does in the CL next season. He has to do it on the big stage to be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronaldo and Messi

What is Cristiano better than Suarez at?

I give him free kicks.

Cristiano was a JT pk slip from never winning a CL, so what exactly makes Cristiano on a different level?

Does he play out of position so his teammates can shine?

Does he work hard to get the ball back for his team?

Does he run all day long to press the back4?

Is he a team player or an individual?

Tinkering with Hazard-Oscar-Willian is unnecessary. The team does a disservice to the trio is so many ways. Because we play Azpi on the left and Ivanovic, the trio is so spread out and pushed very far. You see Hazard and Willian wating on the side in places I expect my LB and RB to. The pitch becomes too big when in certain games Ivanovic is told pretty much not to cross the center line. There's is just too much pitch for the three to manage especially when Torres or Ba is out there, it's a lot to ask of the three. We need an all around left-back to get Azpi back on the right. They also have Ramires playing behind him who has been embarrassing lately. We can bring in Atsu because he has quality but to either shuffle around the part of our team or spend more money on the attacking mid is a waste of time.

We could use 2 CM's especially when Mikel, Lamps, Ramires and Luiz either aren't cutting it anymore or look like they will sacrificed for funds. The market for CM's isn't that bad either with guys like Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Kovacic, Gundogan (risky), Bender, Rakitic and obviously more that I didn't mention possibly available (though we've been linked to a kid named Imbula). Ramires isn't enough of a footballer to link up with the likes Oscar-Hazard-Willian and Lamps doesn't have the legs to keep up with them.

I think we need to buy two big strikers for less than 60m, I am expecting to see all of our strikers leaving at the end of the season. I think Lukaku and Bamfordinho should come with us as well. Insurance never hurts and we need those English players to be legit for rules sake so Bamford as a fourth makes sense.

Tinkering with Hazard-Oscar-Willian is unnecessary. The team does a disservice to the trio is so many ways. Because we play Azpi on the left and Ivanovic, the trio is so spread out and pushed very far. You see Hazard and Willian wating on the side in places I expect my LB and RB to. The pitch becomes too big when in certain games Ivanovic is told pretty much not to cross the center line. There's is just too much pitch for the three to manage especially when Torres or Ba is out there, it's a lot to ask of the three. We need an all around left-back to get Azpi back on the right. They also have Ramires playing behind him who has been embarrassing lately. We can bring in Atsu because he has quality but to either shuffle around the part of our team or spend more money on the attacking mid is a waste of time.

We could use 2 CM's especially when Mikel, Lamps, Ramires and Luiz either aren't cutting it anymore or look like they will sacrificed for funds. The market for CM's isn't that bad either with guys like Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Kovacic, Gundogan (risky), Bender, Rakitic and obviously more that I didn't mention possibly available. Ramires isn't enough of a footballer to link up with the likes Oscar-Hazard-Willian and Lamps doesn't have the legs to keep up with them.

I think we need to buy two big strikers for less than 60m, I am expecting to see all of our strikers leaving at the end of the season. I think Lukaku and Bamfordinho should come with us as well. Insurance never hurts and we need those English players to be legit for rules sake so Bamford as a fourth makes sense.

If thats so, how come Hazard despite all the problems in team, still creates all that? And he aint even #10 + he still tracks back lot.

How come Mata who played realy few games got more chances created than Oscar back in january?

Willian and Oscar are playing bad and it has to be said even you/I are Chelsea fan. There are situations where those two fuck up easiest passes with their silly dribbles and lose ball. Their thinking and decision making wont change and if they have world class or bad players around. WILLIAN AND OSCAR need to fix things with themselves, their attacking is shocking. Yes they dont have good striker to pass to and dont have backup in full backs or pivot, but there are moments where those two could simply pass to open player, try to take shot, but they end up losing the ball.

Its said enough that team lacks ball to take shots, Hazard included. What the fuck is so hard to take a fucking shot? Instead they dribble past five players and end up losing ball 90% of time.

Just yesterday, Willian was in good position to take a shot. What did he do? He passed to Oscar. He had chance to shot. What did Oscar do? He passed to Ramires who end up losing the ball. If thats not brilliant well...it wont matter how many world class players we will have, with this thinking Willian and Oscar will still fuck up most of attacks. We are too reliant on Hazard and he aint Messi to be so better than rest of the team. Willian and Oscar are simply that bad. The only thing saving them is their hard working in defence and thats it. But if Oscar recovers ball 10 times and Willian loses it 10 timea after, whats the point?

If thats so, how come Hazard despite all the problems in team, still creates all that? And he aint even #10 + he still tracks back lot.

How come Mata who played realy few games got more chances created than Oscar back in january?

Willian and Oscar are playing bad and it has to be said even you/I are Chelsea fan. There are situations where those two fuck up easiest passes with their silly dribbles and lose ball. Their thinking and decision making wont change and if they have world class or bad players around. WILLIAN AND OSCAR need to fix things with themselves, their attacking is shocking. Yes they dont have good striker to pass to and dont have backup in full backs or pivot, but there are moments where those two could simply pass to open player, try to take shot, but they end up losing the ball.

Its said enough that team lacks ball to take shots, Hazard included. What the fuck is so hard to take a fucking shot? Instead they dribble past five players and end up losing ball 90% of time.

Just yesterday, Willian was in good position to take a shot. What did he do? He passed to Oscar. He had chance to shot. What did Oscar do? He passed to Ramires who end up losing the ball. If thats not brilliant well...it wont matter how many world class players we will have, with this thinking Willian and Oscar will still fuck up most of attacks. We are too reliant on Hazard and he aint Messi to be so better than rest of the team. Willian and Oscar are simply that bad. The only thing saving them is their hard working in defence and thats it. But if Oscar recovers ball 10 times and Willian loses it 10 timea after, whats the point?

This is where your wrong. He is our #10. The offense revolves around Hazard. Just because you are not in the middle doesn't make you not the n10.

When hazard has to start in the middle, it is a lot more difficult for him. He's not strong to muscle guys in the middle and he doesn't move well without the ball. He hold's onto the ball so long, which allows the defense to get in shape and to surround him. He get's more freedom on the wings and is allowed to cutback in all the times. this is the best scenario for him atm. Hazard is lucky that Oscar has tactical precision knowing where to be and giving everyone enough space... Guess what when schurrle went to get the ball from the midfield, guess where Oscar was. Playing CF, since Schurrle doesn't know wtf he's doing as a CF and Oscar had to be there to cover him.

Yesterday Hazard, when he slotted in the middle, he had one touch/pass.

Willian's role is different than Hazard. Willian role is to cover and run his lungs out for the team. No Willian? Ok, lose to CP again.

This is where your wrong. He is our #10. The offense revolves around Hazard. Just because you are not in the middle doesn't make you not the n10.

When hazard has to start in the middle, it is a lot more difficult for him. He's not strong to muscle guys in the middle and he doesn't move well without the ball. He get's more freedom on the wings and is allowed to cutback in all the times. this is the best scenario for him atm. Hazard is lucky that Oscar has tactical precision knowing where to be and giving everyone enough space... Guess what when schurrle went to get the ball from the midfield, guess where Oscar was. Playing CF, since Schurrle doesn't know wtf he's doing as a CF and Oscar had to be there to cover him.

Yesterday Hazard, when he slotted in the middle, he had one touch/pass.

Willian's role is different than Hazard. Willian role is to cover and run his lungs out for the team. No Willian? Ok, lose to CP again.

Yeah but it will take lot more team work to be better. If Willian is only runner of the team with no attacking skill, we are dead on right side. If Oscar cant make killer passes, we are dead in middle. Hazard remains, but he is well covered. Thats reason we cant break through Palace or Villa defence. They cover Hazard well, while Oscar and Willian wont even try to be more dangerous in attack; either by Mou orderers not to make too much space for opponent or because they dont have ability to be dangerous. I think its the first more possible. Mou wants players to be defenders more than attackers.

With someone like Reus instead of Willian (just example) game against Villa or Palace would be won easier. Having to cover on both wings because of Hazard and Reus, we would be more dangerous, even through the middle. But sure, a striker is required too.

We will need damn good striker who will take every chance and be able to make goals on his own if Oscar and Willian will be this restricted in final third next season. Costa relies on playerd behind him a lot for example...realy dont have idea what Mou was doing last summer, keeping Torres, loaning Lukaku, not buying Cavani who was expensive but might be the difference of winning title this year...we needed striker one way or another, and there were better options last summer...

Yeah but it will take lot more team work to be better. If Willian is only runner of the team with no attacking skill, we are dead on right side. If Oscar cant make killer passes, we are dead in middle. Hazard remains, but he is well covered. Thats reason we cant break through Palace or Villa defence. They cover Hazard well, while Oscar and Willian wont even try to be more dangerous in attack; either by Mou orderers not to make too much space for opponent or because they dont have ability to be dangerous. I think its the first more possible. Mou wants players to be defenders more than attackers.

With someone like Reus instead of Willian (just example) game against Villa or Palace would be won easier. Having to cover on both wings because of Hazard and Reus, we would be more dangerous, even through the middle. But sure, a striker is required too.

We will need damn good striker who will take every chance and be able to make goals on his own if Oscar and Willian will be this restricted in final third next season. Costa relies on playerd behind him a lot for example...realy dont have idea what Mou was doing last summer, keeping Torres, loaning Lukaku, not buying Cavani who was expensive but might be the difference of winning title this year...we needed striker one way or another, and there were better options last summer...

Have you seen Di Maria this year vs last year.

Or Argentina Di Maria vs last year...

Huge difference. Willian does what he is told as does Oscar, ramires, hazard, etc.

It's not their fault entirely the offense is stagnant.