Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

AZ Alkmaar have won the race to sign 16-year-old Zia Sakirovski.

English giants Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester Citywere amongst the clubs to have held talks with the highly-rated teenage striker.

I think it's better for him, maybe in 4-5 years.

You guys know that if Atletico win the league they aren't selling Costa to anybody. Right?

There is a 35 M pound buyout clause in his contract. Atletico could do whatever they want, if we(or any other team) pays them that fee we can negotiate with Costa. They can try to extend his contract, but if he wants to leave he will be available for 35 M.

There is a 35 M pound buyout clause in his contract. Atletico could do whatever they want, if we(or any other team) pays them that fee we can negotiate with Costa. They can try to extend his contract, but if he wants to leave he will be available for 35 M.

May be there are some 3th party ownership involved

May be there are some 3th party ownership involved

I haven't heard of it. According to his wiki page he played in an amateur Brazilian club before he joined Braga, then Atleti bought him. When did this 3rd party buy his rights?

Since when are Chelsea struggling with money?

We went - 60 mil each year in the summer and we will continue to do that for succes.

As some other people around here said if Lukaku leaves he will leave because Mourinho doesn't rate him high.

I would love to sell Lukaku and get Balloteli and Costa in. Maybe even send Lukaku at Milan for a swap deal+ money or somthing.

Since ffp was introduced

Agreed. I think he's definitely off this summer and I'm not sure Moyes and United would see him as a player who they'd be scared to sell to us like they were with Rooney.

I think they'd do it if we offered. Costa/Lukaku/Chicharito looks nice to me.

The big difference is, Utd play with 2 strikers, sometimes even 3 which makes chicharito's playing chances much better than of he joined a team that plays with only 1 striker as a third option.

I would kill myself if we sign that clown Benzema. Such a waster, poor mentality, he will always miss the most important chances if he can. he literally annoys me when i see him even when i dont like RM.

Hahahaha.

Go to the costa thread. I wrote almost the sane thing that u did. "KILL MYSELF"

any news about A.Cole if leaving or not and if then who's replacing him?!

Certainly seems like he has played his last game for Chelsea. Real Madrid being the probable choice.

I really hope we sign Luke Shaw and move Azpi to right back.

Certainly seems like he has played his last game for Chelsea. Real Madrid being the probable choice.

I really hope we sign Luke Shaw and move Azpi to right back.

I'd love to see Alaba here but Shaw is decent ..

What I imagine will happen.

Shaw - He'll sign and become our first choice left back with Azpilicueta moving to the right hand side. Would be a great signing and give us very good young attacking wing backs for years.

I think we'll buy a centre midfielder but I really don't know who, but we'll buy one.

World Class striker is a must, At this moment in time if I was to bet my money would be on Diego Costa, especially with that reported release clause of £32m. Lets bid £33m and Torres.