Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Tito Vilanova will probably resign from Barça today because of his illness :(

That's sad.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/tito-vilanova-deja-banquillo-del-barca-2517594 (spanish)

Cancer... we will all die from that shit. I hope this guy gets better, he has the money to spend on good doctors.

City is buying strikers like mad...

I dont understand why dont we buy someone, as we shouldnt rely on torres (out of form), Ba (not good enough) or Lukaku (unexperienced). With good striker, we could win league, giving chance to players we already have is good (Lukaku, Torres), but we have been saying that shit for past 3 seasons...

So if we fail to land rooney we will more or less have the same side as last season.Thats bad news for me,i was so sure that we will finally improve our midfield after being raped multiple time by the likes of yaya,fernandinho etc but nope essien and mikel it is.

So if we fail to land rooney we will more or less have the same side as last season.Thats bad news for me,i was so sure that we will finally improve our midfield after being raped multiple time by the likes of yaya,fernandinho etc but nope essien and mikel it is.

What? So signing Schurrle, Van Ginkel and Schwarzer whilst getting Lukaku and De Bruyne back (practically new signings) constitutes in us having the same side? Our squad is a million times better than what it was last season.

What? So signing Schurrle, Van Ginkel and Schwarzer whilst getting Lukaku and De Bruyne back (practically new signings) constitutes in us having the same side? Our squad is a million times better than what it was last season.

Yeah our squad has gotten bigger but our main problems still persist.We have not solved our midfield problems and we are putting all our eggs in one basket regarding rooney and if god forbid we dont get him then out of our new signings and recalled players i can only see KDB and lukaku making an impact.

Yeah our squad has gotten bigger but our main problems still persist.We have not solved our midfield problems and we are putting all our eggs in one basket regarding rooney and if god forbid we dont get him then out of our new signings and recalled players i can only see KDB and lukaku making an impact.

Van Ginkel will surprise a lot of you if we don't sign another midfielder. If Jose trusts him enough for us to not buy a new midfielder then I'm okay with that. He'll make an impact. So will Schurrle.

Our main problem last season in my books was the lack of squad quality. It was ridiculously hard for us to rest Mata or Hazard because we didn't have squad depth. We've gone a long way into addressing that now, we've added real quality to the team.

The transfer window isn't over yet so anything could still happen but personally if we don't get anyone else this season I'm okay with it - sure, I'd love to sign Rooney and De Rossi - we'd actually have the best squad in the league if we pulled that off but having the best squad in the league doesn't always guarantee a league win. Cue City last season.

Tbh, I'm okay because we've at least made significant progress squad wise. Like I said before - the squad is a million times better than it was last season. No more Benayoun, Ferreira, Marin etc. coming off the bench when we need to change something up. We now actually will have real quality on the bench.

Van Ginkel will surprise a lot of you if we don't sign another midfielder. If Jose trusts him enough for us to not buy a new midfielder then I'm okay with that. He'll make an impact. So will Schurrle.

Our main problem last season in my books was the lack of squad quality. It was ridiculously hard for us to rest Mata or Hazard because we didn't have squad depth. We've gone a long way into addressing that now, we've added real quality to the team.

The transfer window isn't over yet so anything could still happen but personally if we don't get anyone else this season I'm okay with it - sure, I'd love to sign Rooney and De Rossi - we'd actually have the best squad in the league if we pulled that off but having the best squad in the league doesn't always guarantee a league win. Cue City last season.

Tbh, I'm okay because we've at least made significant progress squad wise. Like I said before - the squad is a million times better than it was last season. No more Benayoun, Ferreira, Marin etc. coming off the bench when we need to change something up. We now actually will have real quality on the bench.

I am hoping MVG and schurrle will surprise me.My biggest worry is our midfield,if we dont get rooney i'll still trust Ba and lukaku but our midfield is just above average at best and we might get away with it in the BPL but our lack of quality in midfield will really show in europe imo.

I am hoping MVG and schurrle will surprise me.My biggest worry is our midfield,if we dont get rooney i'll still trust Ba and lukaku but our midfield is just above average at best and we might get away with it in the BPL but our lack of quality in midfield will really show in europe imo.

Fair enough. Can't really argue with that. All I can say is that if we don't sign anyone for midfield (do remember that the transfer window is still opens for at least another month) then we should just trust Jose if he believes the midfield will be good enough.