Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'd say Robben is getting to that stage of 'too old'. I'd steer clear of him. Di Maria is a good shout.

Yeah i think so too, but he's still in my top 3 list of players than can come here and start on the right for us.

Farfan would be wise buy. Not too expensive, but a top winger and rare one who knows how to cross. Due to time in psv, he become very good passer too (for a winger), and offers hard working and tracking with timed tackles. Bad thing is his similar style to other players. He cant offer long shots, neither is he proven scorer. It depends what we want realy. With someone like farfan, we can play fast passing/possession play but isnt a plan B like Schurrle is. Still, his experience is imprtant and having him in team would add technique to the team even further.

With all the change in English football it's going to be very interesting to see what players do actually come to this league and what players leave. I hope we get our Mourinho's contract penned a.s.a.p so we can get on with buying the players he desires.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2325346/Jose-Mourinho-100m-spend-Chelsea-reveals-Rafa-Benitez.html

Now that we've got a somewhat concrete figure of £100 million to spend, I think we can begin this type of thread. Rafa mentioned 3-4 players, so try to keep within that.

With the £100 million I'd go:

Cavani: £40 million

Schurrle (seems locked in, even though I don't quite want him) £15 million

Rooney: £25 million

De Rossi: £20 million

I may change my mind several times though between now and the end of the window. What about you guys?

That would be my overall plan. But as for personnel....

Lewandowski: 30mil

Schurrle: 20mil

Fernandinho: 23mil - Seems destined for Man City though

Joao Moutinho: 23mil

why do you rate kondogbia over other DM's?

because he is huge , mobile , can defend and attack , pass , tackle , shoot. he could be like yaya toure for us. i think him and pogba will be frances best mids for a long time. my number one choice is lars bender but i dont think we could get him seeing as schurrle is set to join this summer.

because he is huge , mobile , can defend and attack , pass , tackle , shoot. he could be like yaya toure for us. i think him and pogba will be frances best mids for a long time. my number one choice is lars bender but i dont think we could get him seeing as schurrle is set to join this summer.

He fancies Real Madrid though. Would love to see us go for a DM. I would be okay if Chelsea signed Fernandinho instead of City but someone young like Kondogbia would be better.

Is there a possibility of Witsel leaving Russia?