Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Kane is 50/50 could either stay or leave, depending on City willingness to match Levy's asking price.

Not sure if it's simple as that since Levy/Spurs have insisted Kane is not for sale at any price this summer. Different story next year. May also depend on whether Kane will really push for that move.

7 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Arsenal want to sell Lacazette and Nketiah, so Abraham could end up at there.

I have my doubts about that.

4 minutes ago, Jas said:

Not sure if it's simple as that since Levy/Spurs have insisted Kane is not for sale at any price this summer. Different story next year. May also depend on whether Kane will really push for that move.

I have my doubts about that.

Think Kane will push now considering Spurs ambition is currently low. Appointing Nuno instead of world class coach probably should be enough for Kane to request transfer.

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Think Kane will push now considering Spurs ambition is currently low. Appointing Nuno instead of world class coach probably should be enough for Kane to request transfer.

He could but at the same time, he also doesn't have the full power to force the move given he dumbly signed that long term contract in 2018 (or was it 2019?).

Either way, too lazy to speculate long over this. Guess we'll only see how this plays out later this month or maybe even in August.

Donyell Malen is the top target to replace Sancho. Dortmund has been in contact with Raiola over Malen for months and with now intensify their efforts to get him. Dortmund would also like to sign another winger with Noni Madueke being a hot candidate. 

2 hours ago, Hashishi said:

Can we sign him? We don't even play with a 10 but he would be better then Ziyech. 

West Ham, Spurs (if they sell Kane), Palace, Newcastle (if Ashley decides to put his hand in his pocket), Brighton?