Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

And what were they expecting? Nobody would consider Mbappe ever creme de la creme if he stays whole career in Ligue1. Its basically just wasting career.

If they are smart they would get some money this summer but losing 200m player for free is crazy...

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

20210414122014_357908.jpg

Dont know what will happen to Pogba this summer but no chance Varane comes to Utd to play defense with Pogba ahead...

the chatter is that RM want to swap Varane + a wee bit of cash (or no cash) for Pogba

IF that happens, the FOR SURE Alaba is locked into one of the CB slots, as they just lost both of their starting CB's

I think the other CB's they still will have are trash

Éder Militão
Nacho
Jesús Vallejo    

so that means they have to buy another class CB PLUS perhaps Mbappe (I think they make an attempt) or Håland (same)

not that many class CB's out there who are RM ready (and not some younger, less proven ones, like Lacroix or Botman)

I come up with 10

I would say the main ones I can see them chasing are (and some of these would be outrageous in price)

the three almost impossible ones

Matthijs de Ligt    
Marquinhos  
Alessandro Bastoni

then

Jules Koundé   (they would be crazy to have a CB pairing so short as Alaba and Kounde, both are well under 6 feet)
José María Giménez  (not at all sure if he would play for RM though, probably really doubtful) 
Milan Skriniar    
Pau Torres   
Kalidou Koulibaly 
Aymeric Laporte (Citeh are very likely to listen to offers, Pep is not happy with him, which is just so strange, but hey, shit happens)
Alessio Romagnoli 

Barcelona has made an offer to Sergio Busquets to extend his current deal until 2025, but will have a wage reduction by 50%. The aim is to reduce the wage bill. Busquets wants to stay and is expected to accept the offer.

Edited by Blues Forever