Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

15 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Am sure you under estimated our new players in Timo and zyech, if we could get Kai and a solid Cb and Lb I am sure you will eat your words here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They started again...grass is always greener on the other end...

9 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Let Drinkwater go for free this summer is a 16m loss (on the books by amortization). A very hefty loss.

And keeping him on the books will still cost £7M/year in amortisation and another £6M/year in wages for the next two seasons, so overall around £26M.

If someone were to take him on loan and pay half his wages (£3M/year) it would still mean a total net loss of £10M on the 20/21 financial year and the problem would still remain the same next season. Better to just cut ties now and get rid of him if at all possible. But I can't see anyone willing to take him off our hands even for free, because his wages are too big for his current level and all the problems (fighting with team mates in training etc.) he would bring with him.

Am I the only one who is not worried about Sancho. Yes he is nigh on world class. But where is he gonna improve Utd massively? By blocking Greenwood’s pass or are they gonna sit Martial on the bench and play Rashford through the middle which is not his best position. They had a perfect balance and are now jeopardizing it with this big money signing that will put pressure on it. If they sign better check and lb than us I will be worried

Am I the only one who is not worried about Sancho. Yes he is nigh on world class. But where is he gonna improve Utd massively? By blocking Greenwood’s pass or are they gonna sit Martial on the bench and play Rashford through the middle which is not his best position. They had a perfect balance and are now jeopardizing it with this big money signing that will put pressure on it. If they sign better check and lb than us I will be worried
I agree on that. PL will be much tougher for Sancho and Greenwood is so damn good that buying Sancho will waste his insane potential. It will only make someone unhappy. The only good thing would be for them that when Martial or Rash get injured, they would have one insane BU.

United need more a decent BU for Bruno and maybe get another CB and LB.
Getting Sancho will not solve that. Their offense is already world class.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Having Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho to rotate in 3 spots is perfectly fine though. One injury won't hurt them at all and it's not like they're all going to start 50 games a season anyway so more depth is definitely needed to keep everyone fresh and in form. Having one of those four to come off the bench instead of shit like Ighalo or Dan James will improve them massively and they're all still going to play a lot.

Either way, them getting Sancho is similar to us being after Havertz. A position where quality signings are not necessarily desperately needed but will still improve the team a lot and if there's an chance to sign a potential world class talent unopposed you should always go for it, no matter positional needs. 

25 minutes ago, Jype said:

Having Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho to rotate in 3 spots is perfectly fine though. One injury won't hurt them at all and it's not like they're all going to start 50 games a season anyway so more depth is definitely needed to keep everyone fresh and in form. Having one of those four to come off the bench instead of shit like Ighalo or Dan James will improve them massively and they're all still going to play a lot.

Either way, them getting Sancho is similar to us being after Havertz. A position where quality signings are not necessarily desperately needed but will still improve the team a lot and if there's an chance to sign a potential world class talent unopposed you should always go for it, no matter positional needs. 

Can't wait for the endless Havertz v Sancho comparisons next season...

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I won't lie i was gutted when it became obvious Sancho wasn't coming here, i brought in to the romance of him returning to his boyhood club and playing with his best mate here, but the signing's we've made/making combined with Pulisic's elevation post lockdown means i genuinely couldn't care less at this point.

I won't lie i was gutted when it became obvious Sancho wasn't coming here, i brought in to the romance of him returning to his boyhood club and playing with his best mate here, but the signing's we've made/making combined with Pulisic's elevation post lockdown means i genuinely couldn't care less at this point.
According to Sancho, he never really supported one club when he was young. Just liked some players. He recently said that

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

According to Sancho, he never really supported one club when he was young. Just liked some players. He recently said that

Really? Then LOL @ those who went gaga over him being a Chelsea fan... 

22 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Whilst my feelings mirror yours in terms of Sancho not coming here with our current crop being bolstered by recent and hopefully future signings.... I worry about him playing for rival club in the same league. Would have rather seen him go to Spain or something.