Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to Sancho, he never really supported one club when he was young. Just liked some players. He recently said that

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Simply trying to be diplomatic since his imminent move to a rival. It's a fact every kid in the world supported someone when he was little like Pulisic with United.

1 hour ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

Simply trying to be diplomatic since his imminent move to a rival. It's a fact every kid in the world supported someone when he was little like Pulisic with United.

Yup. If we had coughed up the 120m he would be standing there and staring his lifelong love for Chelsea. Very few players end up at their boyhood favourite clubs so who can blame them being flexible with their affections

53 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

City have Sterling, Mahrez and B. Silva. They lost Sane but replacing him with Torres. Always 4 great wingers. Should we get another one?

Not sure. Could always use Werner as a LF and Tammy up top in some games. 

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yup. If we had coughed up the 120m he would be standing there and staring his lifelong love for Chelsea. Very few players end up at their boyhood favourite clubs so who can blame them being flexible with their affections

Makes me think of when Vfl Bochum (german 2nd division for all the non-germans) signed a north korean player a few years back, and he was out there talking about how he was a boyhood fan of the club. Truly taking the piss at that point. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The audacity those scums have, warned they won't buy their best player at what price they want, fucking human scums. Hopefully Dortmund show them the finger, they will get the same money for Sancho next year anyways.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Oh look Man United not getting their own way...fucking good. Go and buy Grealish.

That would be amazing. I can see Grealish flopping big time there. he has always been overrated and he has a problematic attitude off the pitch. Them throwing away 70m for that dude would be immense for us in the long term.

Ah, I see Man United have done the old "let's brief a bunch of journo's to pressure the selling club" trick. They're trying to scare Dortmund into lowering their demands or else they'll miss out on a huge fee.

This'll be done within a couple of days. United will pay up.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Ah, I see Man United have done the old "let's brief a bunch of journo's to pressure the selling club" trick. They're trying to scare Dortmund into lowering their demands or else they'll miss out on a huge fee.

This'll be done within a couple of days. United will pay up.

Looks like it. Same story appearing in multiple outlets.

Neil Ashton is working overtime...

Is Sancho desperate to leave Dortmund this summer? Last I read he is fine with staying for another season at least, although that was some time back. If that hasn't changed, then United really have no legs to stand on here. Dortmund have all the advantage. 

Just now, Jason said:

Is Sancho desperate to leave Dortmund this summer? Last I read he is fine with staying for another season at least, although that was some time back. If that hasn't changed, then United really have no legs to stand on here. Dortmund have all the advantage. 

I don't think he was initially. But if reports are to be believed United are offering him an absolutely absurd salary (something like €18m per year) so he probably really wants to go now.

Like Havertz, though, if he stays at his club for 1 more season he'll probably have several other great options. This is why it's absolutely imperative that ourselves and United get these deals done this summer because our chances fall wayyyy down if we wait.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I don't think he was initially. But if reports are to be believed United are offering him an absolutely absurd salary (something like €18m per year) so he probably really wants to go now.

Like Havertz, though, if he stays at his club for 1 more season he'll probably have several other great options. This is why it's absolutely imperative that ourselves and United get these deals done this summer because our chances fall wayyyy down if we wait.

According to The Athletic, United are "determined to retain a disciplined wage structure to maintain a cohesive, happy squad". So...