Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 22/04/2020 at 5:45 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Can not see this happening. Arsenal is to small for him. Why would he leave Atletico for them?

Thomas at Arse is bad for us, he is a world class DMF who also is a great passer. His release clause is only (pre COVID only) £42m too.

He is a MASSIVE upgrade on the dullard Granit Xhaka and the midget Lucas Torreira (who is overrated IMHO.).

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Would rather have him than Coutinho.

Two different types of players, Coutinho is an AMF/LW, where Aouar is more a CMF/LMF (can play at No 10 or AMF if needed) who is very good at dribbling and passing, and MAY become a great scorer. They could easily both start on the same side for many (if not most) teams. 

I would be more than happy with both (especially if we fail on Sancho, as their combined price would/should be less than what Sancho will end up costing alone (COVID-19 hedge, as usual)

Here are the only CMF's in the world I rate over Aouar atm (the ones in bold are now too old to buy)

Saúl Ñíguez 
Frenkie je Jong
Marco Verratti    
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic 
Paul Pogba (when his head is right)
Thiago (Bayern)
Toni Kroos (last year in top 10 maybe)
Artur
Miralem Pjanic (last year in top 10 for CMF, but he can also play DH DMF, where he is also WC)
Federico Valverde

and the ony AMF's in the world I rate over Coutinho (and Coutinho is versatile enough to play LW)  

Kevin De Bruyne    
Kai Havertz 
Bruno Fernandes
James Maddison (maybe, and especially due to age)

I would rather we go for Grealish, but Coutinho is probably my 2nd choice, and again, in FM world, ALL THREE could start on the same side, Grealish at No 10/AMF, Coutinho at LW, and Aouar at CMF

I so doubt that is going to happen, my overall expectations are massively lower now, until Roman proves me otherwise

with FFP out the window, if the bloke cares to the level he needs to care to put together a top 5 in the world squad (which we have been for the past 16 year in agregarate, we are 4th over the past 15 in UEFA coefficient, 5th over the past 10) he needs to spend big and grab WC players to compliment our youth

On 11/04/2020 at 7:27 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Lautaro’s agent confirmed Chelsea link

We have very little chance of getting him if any at all as theres some sort of gentlemans agreement place with Inter that if they are open to selling/the player is open to going that they get first refusal, as well as the fact multiple sources have said that he has already agreed personal terms more or less.

Barca want him and have a collection of players Inter like that they could offer such as Rakitic, Semedo and Umtiti to sweeten the deal. They also wanted Arthur but that was a no go apparently. 

I am 90% sure he will be a Barcelona player just like I am 90% sure Werner will be a Liverpool player. We need to wait and see but Martinez, Werner, even Sancho I imagine we will not be their first choices not by a longshot. 

I love how there were several staff that just up and quit given how poorly the Barca board have acted since 2016. 

Remember when Real thought it be a good idea to have Gago and Diarra as their pivot? Honestly it’s as if they’ve traded board members. 

On 28.4.2020 at 6:42 PM, Vesper said:

Hardly a shock there, and glad to see him not end up in the EPL. He (and Saliba who they get back from loan) would have instantly sorted Arsenal at the back.

Good signing for Bayern, they desperately need a bc but I doubt he will play much once Süle and Herandez are back from injury. Bad move for him personally as we have seen at Leipzig he is a player who needs to play and also who is better with the same player next to him every week.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Good signing for Bayern, they desperately need a bc but I doubt he will play much once Süle and Herandez are back from injury. Bad move for him personally as we have seen at Leipzig he is a player who needs to play and also who is better with the same player next to him every week.

I thought you hate Niklas Süle? Plus, Bayern plays a back 3 sometimes.

If Boateng leaves (I assume he does, he is one of my archetypal examples of a great player rapidly falling off one the approach or hit 30yo, he is only 31yo, but seems to have been shit for ages, lol)

Bayern as only ONE pure CB (Süle)  and if Alaba leaves, Lucas Hernández has to play LB if Davies has a knock.

Dayot Upamecano
Lucas Hernández  (backup LB if Alaba leaves, and I still am not 100% sold on him being best used at CB, versus LB, but Bayern atm have 3 of the top 4 LB's in the world, which is just insane)     
Niklas Süle  only pure CB if Boateng leaves, and no Upamecano buy
Jérôme Boateng   gone, or if not, a true bench player
David Alaba   probably gone, and he was playing at CB due to injuries
Alphonso Davies  soon will be the best LB in the world IMHO
Benjamin Pavard  (starting RB, can play CB as well, I still rate him a lot)  
Álvaro Odriozola  gone, Bayern are not going to buy him from Real, he was surprisingly poor, not sure why he struggled so much, he was a beast at Real Sociedad, but sometimes players just do not adapt to certain leagues or teams, if I was him, I would go back to Sociedad, they need fullbacks, plus omg, it is San Sebastián! :wub:
Joshua Kimmich (2nd best RB in the world, but now is forced to play a DMF, where he is also WC, just a superb player)

must be nice to have that for your defence choices, lololol

btw

Odegaard has told Real Madrid that he wants to stay at Real Sociedad for another season

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2020/4/13/21219526/odegaard-has-told-real-madrid-that-he-wants-to-stay-at-real-sociedad-for-another-season

Top 10 foods to try in San Sebastián | BBC Good FoodOver 600 graphene stars gather in San Sebastian | Graphene News ...experience-bilbao-spain-araitz-1b1d3fdb2d3f16c4a62edc8780ab95c3 ...

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I thought you hate Niklas Süle? Plus, Bayern plays a back 3 sometimes.

If Boateng leaves (I assume he does, he is one of my archetypal examples of a great player rapidly falling off one the approach or hit 30yo, he is only 31yo, but seems to have been shit for ages, lol)

Bayern as only ONE pure CB (Süle)  and if Alaba leaves, Lucas Hernández has to play LB if Davies has a knock.

Dayot Upamecano
Lucas Hernández  (backup LB if Alaba leaves, and I still am not 100% sold on him being best used at CB, versus LB, but Bayern atm have 3 of the top 4 LB's in the world, which is just insane)     
Niklas Süle  only pure CB if Boateng leaves, and no Upamecano buy
Jérôme Boateng   gone, or if not, a true bench player
David Alaba   probably gone, and he was playing at CB due to injuries
Alphonso Davies  soon will be the best LB in the world IMHO
Benjamin Pavard  (starting RB, can play CB as well, I still rate him a lot)  
Álvaro Odriozola  gone, Bayern are not going to buy him from Real, he was surprisingly poor, not sure why he struggled so much, he was a beast at Real Sociedad, but sometimes players just do not adapt to certain leagues or teams, if I was him, I would go back to Sociedad, they need fullbacks, plus omg, it is San Sebastián! :wub:
Joshua Kimmich (2nd best RB in the world, but now is forced to play a DMF, where he is also WC, just a superb player)

must be nice to have that for your defence choices, lololol

btw

Odegaard has told Real Madrid that he wants to stay at Real Sociedad for another season

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2020/4/13/21219526/odegaard-has-told-real-madrid-that-he-wants-to-stay-at-real-sociedad-for-another-season

Top 10 foods to try in San Sebastián | BBC Good FoodOver 600 graphene stars gather in San Sebastian | Graphene News ...experience-bilbao-spain-araitz-1b1d3fdb2d3f16c4a62edc8780ab95c3 ...

Did I say that? Süle is an absolute beast. Maybe the best Natural athlete in football. Will be the best cb in the world in a few years. Anyway. I think Bayern are Surely gonna add fullbacks and they will rather play Hernandez  CB.