Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Good signing for Bayern, they desperately need a bc but I doubt he will play much once Süle and Herandez are back from injury. Bad move for him personally as we have seen at Leipzig he is a player who needs to play and also who is better with the same player next to him every week.

Change of plans...

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Did I say that? Süle is an absolute beast. Maybe the best Natural athlete in football. Will be the best cb in the world in a few years. Anyway. I think Bayern are Surely gonna add fullbacks and they will rather play Hernandez  CB. 

must not have been you

there is a serious Sule hater on here, one of us regular posters, sorry for conflating you with them

they gave UJ and me stick all the time for praising Sule

Man City join race for River Plate defender with €22m release clause and more transfer rumours

Manchester City are interested in River Plate centre-back Lucas Martínez Quarta, reports say.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-real-madrid-18185044

Lucas Martinez Quarta of River Plate drives the ball during the ...

The 23-year-old defender has been tracked by Inter Milan and Real Madrid, according to Calciomercato, and now City have been named as potential buyers for Quarta.

Ajax, Borussia Dortmund and Real Betis are also said to be interested in the defender, who has a €22m release clause and has been a regular for River Plate over the last two seasons.

City are in the market for a new central defender to replace Vincent Kompany, who left the club last summer. Injuries to Aymeric Laporte, John Stones and Nicolas Otamendi have highlighted the need to bring in a new centre-back. Players like Kalidou Koulibaly, Nathan Ake and Dayot Upamecano have been linked with moves to the Etihad in recent months.

Meanwhile, two Spanish clubs are attempting to sign David Silva when he leaves City this summer.

846bc48c74d19e3ea41a00f5f5b65c6e.png

River Plate Defender Lucas Martinez Quarta's Agent Offers Him To Inter

On 30/04/2020 at 5:46 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I really want Bellingham so I won't give up hope till we see him holding up a United shirt.

here is a tough one

Aouar or Bellingham? (no, you cannot say both, lol)

btw

another really young (17yo, 1.83m) CMF to keep an eye on (besides my long pushed Ryan Gravenberch, who I would take over Bellingham I think)

Aster Vranckx from KV Mechelen, in the Jupiler League (Belgium top flight)

very good (and VERY detailed) scouting report on him

https://footballbh.net/2020/04/21/aster-vranckx-2019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics/

From hours with 'Call of Duty' to Milan's interest: Vrankx, the ...KV Mechelen beloont piepjonge debutant Aster Vranckx met nie ...

51 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

Say we don’t sign anyone apart from Ziyech how would you see our squad for next season?

Fucked at 2 places for sure

LB, so fucked, its capitulation, I have been ranting on this for years and it gets worse each year, inexcusable, fuck Marina, fuck the board

no good backup GK/competition for Kepa, Willy will soon be 39 ffs, and he is shit, if Kepa keeps up his slump, we are fucked here

then

and if one of our 3 wingers goes down, we have no true backup left, unless we renew Afro

and NO. Barkley and RLC are not good wingers

plus, we are pretty screwed at CF if Tammy goes down, as Giroud is serviceable as a sub, but not a full time starter

we also have to hope that Lamp's is right on about our CB's and that some or most are good enough to go deep into cups and make a serious run for the tile down the road (I have major doubts)

if Kante does not rebound, we also are so weak at DMF

36 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

Say we don’t sign anyone apart from Ziyech how would you see our squad for next season?

GK: Kepa, Willy, Blackman 

CB: Rudi, AC, Zouma, Dave

FB: James, Zappa, Alonso, Maatsen 

CM: Mount, Kante, Jorgi, Kova, RLC, Gilmour, Barkley/Baka/Pasalic

AM: Ziyech, CHO, Puli, Pedro 

CF: Tammy, Giroud, Broja 

Personally, I think in the case of no transfers in we have still seen the end of Emerson, I would be amazed if he is here next season as he appears to want to return to Italy.

On top of this, I would also expect to see:

Batsh*t sold/loaned, as Broja in the CF3 position offers probably the same level as we are getting from him

Tomori and Amapdu will go out so that they can get 90 mins consistently as I cannot see the club selling Zouma or AC in this market.

Zappa coming back to add some depth so we can use Dave as a CB4 option.

Pedro and Willy getting extensions.

Blackman coming back as GK3 as he is the best GK we have from the academy and Kepa and Willy is hardly rock solid.

After that, it would just be something like Barkley may go (could see the Saudi's buying someone like him for Newcastle) depending on SFL's confidence in RLC's fitness and what makeup he wants in his midfield because I see no takers for Baka and Pasalic has proven himself to be handy. 

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

GK: Kepa, Willy, Blackman 

CB: Rudi, AC, Zouma, Dave

FB: James, Zappa, Alonso, Maatsen 

CM: Mount, Kante, Jorgi, Kova, RLC, Gilmour, Barkley/Baka/Pasalic

AM: Ziyech, CHO, Puli, Pedro 

CF: Tammy, Giroud, Broja 

Personally, I think in the case of no transfers in we have still seen the end of Emerson, I would be amazed if he is here next season as he appears to want to return to Italy.

On top of this, I would also expect to see:

Batsh*t sold/loaned, as Broja in the CF3 position offers probably the same level as we are getting from him

Tomori and Amapdu will go out so that they can get 90 mins consistently as I cannot see the club selling Zouma or AC in this market.

Zappa coming back to add some depth so we can use Dave as a CB4 option.

Pedro and Willy getting extensions.

Blackman coming back as GK3 as he is the best GK we have from the academy and Kepa and Willy is hardly rock solid.

After that, it would just be something like Barkley may go (could see the Saudi's buying someone like him for Newcastle) depending on SFL's confidence in RLC's fitness and what makeup he wants in his midfield because I see no takers for Baka and Pasalic has proven himself to be handy. 

I can see all, it is a good reply, but I cannot see Tomori being loaned out,

other than that (and I cannot see any way why Pedro would be renewed, I think only Willian would be) I agree

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I can see all, it is a good reply, but I cannot see Tomori being loaned out,

other than that (and I cannot see any way why Pedro would be renewed, I think only Willian would be) I agree

What I have listed is not necessarily what I agree with, it is more what I think will play out. 

For instance, I have Willian going because I think he wants three years regardless and there is no way we do that in a million years, so instead we will turn to Pedro for one year. 

As for Tomori, I think SFL rates AC above him (as do I atm) and whilst I like him more than Zouma, I do not think the club will get an offer that they want for him. Therefore, Tomori will be in a position where he could go on loan to a PL side and be a CB1, or he will have to have another season as CB3/4 and he will pick to go on loan. 

Obviously, this is me just speculating but that is why I came to those decisions. 

On 02/05/2020 at 4:51 AM, Vesper said:

here is a tough one

Aouar or Bellingham? (no, you cannot say both, lol)

btw

another really young (17yo, 1.83m) CMF to keep an eye on (besides my long pushed Ryan Gravenberch, who I would take over Bellingham I think)

Aster Vranckx from KV Mechelen, in the Jupiler League (Belgium top flight)

very good (and VERY detailed) scouting report on him

https://footballbh.net/2020/04/21/aster-vranckx-2019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics/

From hours with 'Call of Duty' to Milan's interest: Vrankx, the ...KV Mechelen beloont piepjonge debutant Aster Vranckx met nie ...

lol, the papers are reading my posts

Manchester City and Liverpool 'to go head-to-head' in battle to sign KV Mechelen wonderkid Aster Vranckx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8290643/Manchester-City-Liverpool-head-head-battle-sign-KV-Mechelen-wonderkid-Vranckx.html

the fuckers even used the same pic!!

8c2220d0d69bf1d74fda78e698104125.png