Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Oh, yes, so I did. I am distracted atm, we are feeding the serval live rats and ourselves live wine.:drunk:

And Ive just made a fresh pitcher of margaritas, made some munchies and cleaned the Volcano ready for the lads to come round

9 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Sell Willian and Morata and Drinkwater

Get Martial and SMS and Pulisic

Selling those 3 yields £150m if we are lucky.

The 3 to buy will cost around £260 to £275m. Zero chance the board drops £110 to £125m more in net spending.

jesus fucking christ are we inept compared to other top 10 clubs

Atletico loan Sime Vrsaljko to Inter Milan (with option to buy), sign Santiago Arias from PSV

http://www.espn.com/soccer/atletico-madrid/story/3580367/atletico-loan-sime-vrsaljko-to-inter-milan-sign-santiago-arias-from-psv-eindhoven

https://www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/2018/8/1/17640630/problem-solved-inter-milan-officially-sign-sime-vrsaljko-atletico-madrid-serie-a

Inter get Vrsaljko, who is MILES better than Zappacosta, and arguably better for Sarriball than Azpi (he is a bomber at overlapping runs and still has the lungs to still be a beast on defence, although I deffo rate Azpi better at defence) for only £21m (he is double the value of Zappacosta in terms of quality)

Atetico Madrid, at same time, sign a really good replacement in Arias for only around £9m! Arias was 3 in a row Eredivisie champ, and player of the year once

Transfermarkt (which you can usually double or so their mid level valuations, had him at 18m euros, so should have went for close to 25-30m quid

both are only 26, born 3 days apart (lol, just like me and my wife:blink:) in fact they are like only 40ish days apart from us in age

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Atletico loan Sime Vrsaljko to Inter Milan (with option to buy), sign Santiago Arias from PSV

http://www.espn.com/soccer/atletico-madrid/story/3580367/atletico-loan-sime-vrsaljko-to-inter-milan-sign-santiago-arias-from-psv-eindhoven

https://www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/2018/8/1/17640630/problem-solved-inter-milan-officially-sign-sime-vrsaljko-atletico-madrid-serie-a

Inter get Vrsaljko, who is MILES better than Zappacosta, and arguably better for Sarriball than Azpi (he is a bomber at overlapping runs and still has the lungs to still be a beast on defence, although I deffo rate Azpi better at defence) for only £21m (he is double the value of Zappacosta in terms of quality)

Atetico Madrid, at same time, sign a really good replacement in Arias for only around £9m! Arias was 3 in a row Eredivisie champ, and player of the year once

Transfermarkt (which you can usually double or so their mid level valuations, had him at 18m euros, so should have went for close to 25-30m quid

both are only 26, born 3 days apart (lol, just like me and my wife:blink:) in fact they are like only 40ish days apart from us in age

This is Granny's first real window, and she's failing miserably.  She's (usually) very good at extracting fees for players, but that's it.  Anything that is time sensitive is a mess.

People complained about Emenalo and the last 2 summers.  It seems that he wasn't the weak link.

I'd really love it if we got Campos in as DoF.  

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This is Granny's first real window, and she's failing miserably.  She's (usually) very good at extracting fees for players, but that's it.  Anything that is time sensitive is a mess.

People complained about Emenalo and the last 2 summers.  It seems that he wasn't the weak link.

I'd really love it if we got Campos in as DoF.  

I want Ballack:wub:

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/6/7/17436564/possible-future-director-of-football-michael-ballack-sings-the-song-of-youth-for-chelsea

30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sorry, off topic, but I just saw your post, but on your profile, the gender is Female.... I'm I seeing things or ...:blink:

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Sorry, off topic, but I just saw your post, but on your profile, the gender is Female.... I'm I seeing things or ...:blink:

Yep, femme lesbi, happily married:) I was asked that on a post awhile back and came out, lololol

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Oh, Nice one.

I played girls footie when I was really young, but hit a massive growth spurt (20cm in a year and half) when i was 13, 14, and my knee ligaments stretched out too much to keep it up (I could have went back  about 12 months later, but I am too scrawny, lol, 183cm, 55kgs (give or take one or 2, depending on if I am on a run/swim/squash day or an ale and eat like a pig day, lol)