Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

8 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Marca is claiming Zidane wants to sell Bale in order to make room for acquiring Mbappe, they're also saying MU are the most interested with Chelsea also interested... Very unlikely but I would take him in a heartbeat

Barcelona I reckon will buy mbappe.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Barcelona I reckon will buy mbappe.

not sure about that, he's said to be a major Real/Cristiano fan and in that article, Marca claim Monaco and Real are already negotiating (no clue as to how true this is)

10 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

not sure about that, he's said to be a major Real/Cristiano fan and in that article, Marca claim Monaco and Real are already negotiating (no clue as to how true this is)

If barca really want him with like 200m in the kitty they will outprice Madrid money talks a lot in this game.

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If barca really want him with like 200m in the kitty they will outprice Madrid money talks a lot in this game.

If Madrid sells Bale for 90M, they can easily match whatever Barca is offering, the just made 58M off of us too...

Mbappe can go and slot straight in to Barca's XI in Neymar's vacated spot. Who is he knocking out of RM's XI? The club and Bale himself have been very clear that he's going nowhere this summer. 

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Maybe mate dunno, I can just see him at barca imo pal.

fair enough, mate, we'll see....

Anyhow, I just hope we can get a few quality signings in before the end of the window. I just read on a journo's twitter that in the last 3 years, we have the same net transfer expenditure as crystal palace and that arsenal, that fucking latte mob, have even doubled us. This isn't the end of the world as we've won two prem titles in that time but if we want to make a serious bif for the CL + prem, we better get our act together

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Mbappe can go and slot straight in to Barca's XI in Neymar's vacated spot. Who is he knocking out of RM's XI? The club and Bale himself have been very clear that he's going nowhere this summer. 

not according to the latest reports by Marca

About the Neymar transfer, I really agree with mou comments about the whole situation. He said that now the problem is that there will be more players going for 100m, 90m, 80m and that will be ridiculous. The consequences of this transfer will be bad and seeing how much Chelsea are willing to spend, I'm starting to get worried.
Now with such money in Barca account, the surely can afford Coutinho for even 120m, let say, that's f8cking huge for him. Probably Neymar deal will lead to some more big deal till the end of the window, I expect some more exciting deals, but what I really hope is that Chelsea to finally sign someone :D

2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

not according to the latest reports by Marca

Not sure I can see United spending £200m on Bale + Lukaku in one summer. It would take their business to about £300m in a single window.

6 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Why would Meunier be available?

He played in only 22 games in Ligue 1 last season, he sat on the bench various times, PSG got Meunier for a cheap fee, they have signed Dani Aves, so I can't see why not.

He played in only 22 games in Ligue 1 last season, he sat on the bench various times, PSG got Meunier for a cheap fee, they have signed Dani Aves, so I can't see why not.
Think Alves will be playing as a wide midfielder instead of RB. Aurier will be the one that gets the chop.

hazard is injured as we speak, no one will buy him for 150M until he plays again and shows his fitness, that's too big an investment for such a risk.. 

IMO, he is 100% staying at Chelsea this season. As to the future, if we continue winning titles and are competitive in CL, we have a good chance to keep him long terms as well