Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Aurier is available for 25m. 

He is bit of loose cannon, but I think he would be amazing signing, for that price even more.

According to some reports he's utd bound 

4 hours ago, Rekin said:

The Standard is reporting that information from "insiders" suggests that Chelsea not only target 4 players before the window closes, but that "2-3" are close as we speak. 

Think that one of them is Candreva, Conte wants him and not expensive so a fairly straightforward deal for the club. Have no idea who the other one or two might be, no strong links to anyone tbh. Hope to fuck it's Sandro, or any LWB.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Think that one of them is Candreva. Have no idea who the other one or two might be, no strong links to anyone tbh. Hope to fuck it's Sandro, or any LWB.

The signings we have been linked with as of late:

Richarlison - LW
Renato Sanches - CM
Oxlade - RWB/CM
Candreva - RW
Alex Sandro - LBW
Sergi Roberto - CM/RWB
Ross Barkley - AMC/CM

Out of these, Sanches and Alex Sandro were recently described as staying. It doesn't mean its true, but I would at least take it as that they are not close right now. 
There was some link recently, plus Di Marzio before, that described Richarlison as close to Chelsea. I would speculate that either him or Candreva is one of the "close ones". 
The other close one if I had to guess would be one of Barkley/Roberto or The Ox. It could also be a Rudiger type of situation that is appearing out of nowhere. 

There are so few reliable outlets right now reporting anything other than the usual "we want to sign four players". Is Matt Law on vacation?

Just now, the wes said:

Good player when fit but he's made of chocolate (injury prone)  ffs 

Yeah i'm thinking a decent loan option , squad player ,play when fit and rested when needs be or if he is on fire, played 2000 minutes last year , looking something similar maybe next season , as i said their will alot worse options slapped around 4sure!

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Things are getting that bad now names like Wishere, Candreva and Baba Rahman are being mentioned more and more.

I only mentioned as a loan , a homegrown squad player to boot(know's the league ,lives in London area ish) , but yeah things are pretty bad 4 sure. Season starts v.soon and we are still 3/4 players shy 

46 minutes ago, mccg said:

Atsu 2m+ dosnt seem right . cfc charity again no doubt-chalobah

Pretty sure the Atsu fee was reported as £6M at the time of the transfer.

edit - yes, look here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/16/newcastle-agree-fee-chelsea-christian-atsu

14 minutes ago, Jype said:

Pretty sure the Atsu fee was reported as £6M at the time of the transfer.

edit - yes, look here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/16/newcastle-agree-fee-chelsea-christian-atsu

they thought that . mukthar ali £213.000 must be 1 of the most random transfers CFC did lately lol