Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

yes they bought Ampadu. No one saw that coming so i think that is the mystery signing they were talking about.

You think they'd make a statement about a 16 year old kid as a mystery signing leave it out mate ha ha. He better start learning Dutch for his future career at Vitesse Arnhem.

22 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You think they'd make a statement about a 16 year old kid as a mystery signing leave it out mate ha ha. He better start learning Dutch for his future career at Vitesse Arnhem.

ha ha ha  I know right. I hope chelsea use the same treatment of christensen for him. I feel its better to loan him for two or more seasons but not that short half season to 1 season loan and to 8 differents teams within the space of 3yrs.

Certainly he is for the academy team so lets keep an eye on him.

Huge next two weeks. Gotta show intent for the upcoming season before we take off for the Far East. Ideally we would have Lukaku(or whichever striker) Bakayoko, and Sandro locked up and announced in the next two weeks. Fingers crossed! Gotta stay positive and hopeful.

Really worried about the lack of news about Chelsea targeting James Rodriguez or Ousmane Dembele..

My ideal candidates for RF role. Cannot go into next season with Pedro/Willian as the options. 

Would be content with: 

Rudiger, Sandro, Christensen back, Bakayoko, J. Rodriguez or O. Dembele, Lukaku. 

Edit: Forgot to mention Alexis Sanchez. If Arsenal agree to sell him within the EPL, he cannot end up at City. 

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Really worried about the lack of news about Chelsea targeting James Rodriguez or Ousmane Dembele.. 

My ideal candidates for RF role. Cannot go into next season with Pedro/Willian as the options. 

Would be content with: 

Rudiger, Sandro, Christensen back, Bakayoko, J. Rodriguez or O. Dembele, Lukaku. 

You can forget about Dembele, no chance of that happening...

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Would be content with: 

Forget dembele. I don't think young players will favour moves to chelsea. If anything Spurs have a better chance of landing him

31 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Would be content with: 

I just don't think the team is as worried about the right sided attacker at the moment. Pedro/Willian is pretty strong, striker is our biggest attacking problem with Diego leaving. Ideally it would be someone like Belotti or Lukaku, Batman and Llorente for me. Scoring 15 goals for Swansea is no small feat, shame he broke his arm but I'd be more than comfortable with those 3 at striker.

7 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I just don't think the team is as worried about the right sided attacker at the moment. Pedro/Willian is pretty strong, striker is our biggest attacking problem with Diego leaving. Ideally it would be someone like Belotti or Lukaku, Batman and Llorente for me. Scoring 15 goals for Swansea is no small feat, shame he broke his arm but I'd be more than comfortable with those 3 at striker.

Pedro/Willian is NOT strong enough imo. Agree that a backup ST will most likely be bought, but not sure with the Llorente injury who that would be.. 

Is a RF is not bought, this team will struggle mightily to score goals. A World Class RF has to be a priority imo. 

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Pedro/Willian is NOT strong enough imo. Agree that a backup ST will most likely be bought, but not sure with the Llorente injury who that would be.. 

Is a RF is not bought, this team will struggle mightily to score goals. A World Class RF has to be a priority imo. 

I think we are looking, but to the squad it isn't a top priority at the moment based solely off the lack of links to players that fit the category you'd like. Maybe after we close some of these deals they will turn their attention. You may not rate him but I'd love Bernardeschi for that spot.

17 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Anyone with a common sense knew that nothink special was going to happen on July 1st but one guy made the story up on Twitter and suddenly bunch of people believed in it.

And hence why Conte mad at the board. 

People was using the excuse of July 1st to mask the incompetence of the board and why Conte was actually annoyed at them. 

They have done nothing, and continue to do nothing! 

Just now, Fernando said:

And hence why Conte mad at the board. 

People was using the excuse of July 1st to mask the incompetence of the board and why Conte was actually annoyed at them. 

They have done nothing, and continue to do nothing! 

I agree it hasn't been a great transfer window so far but the point no one said that we were going to do anythink special on July 1st.