Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

32 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Just media using a big spoon to stir shit up from the looks of things we have pretty much signed baka and rudigar just every one needs to calm down have a coffee and stop scrolling throw papers websites and shit Twitter accounts lol

Well your getting information about baka being pretty much sign from those papers your bashing about..... 

6 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

nope haha...

Like fireworks that explodes again, and again, and again. Starting with Willy Caballero at 1 PM/noon.

Don't be surprised if not a lot happens. The media have been surmising that a load of players will be joining on July 1st the club have not made any statements saying that is a fact. 

Don't be surprised if not a lot happens. The media have been surmising that a load of players will be joining on July 1st the club have not made any statements saying that is a fact. 

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense.
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka
[emoji85] [emoji87] [emoji86]

32 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Ofc nötig. That would have killed the surprise of Great Willy Caballero joining

32 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense.
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka
emoji85.pngemoji87.pngemoji86.png

I don't recall anything official just media speculation. They announced they were buying a mystery signing on July 1st which you didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to suss out it was Willy. Big deals will be done over the next few days and weeks but if you think there's going to be a load of new signings today I can't see it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-set-to-announce-mystery-signing-on-july-1-a3566836.html

25 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Of course your getting it from other sources which are the same sources that said Conte was not happy with the club. 

Sky sports is much more reliable if they ain't saying it I don't believe it lol

58 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I don't recall anything official just media speculation. They announced they were buying a mystery signing on July 1st which you didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to suss out it was Willy. Big deals will be done over the next few days and weeks but if you think there's going to be a load of new signings today I can't see it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-set-to-announce-mystery-signing-on-july-1-a3566836.html

yes they bought Ampadu. No one saw that coming so i think that is the mystery signing they were talking about.