Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 24/06/2017 at 11:36 AM, BluesMadLad said:

express_logo

Man Utd Transfer News LIVE updates: £44m Fabinho bid, Matic latest, Mourinho wants Alba

By the sounds of it Monaco will have no team next season 

They've already got replacements for everyone bar Silva so far. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

They've already got replacements for everyone bar Silva so far. 

They actualy have two. Saint Maximin who had great loan in bastia. And Lopez who also had good season in lille. I expect one of them to start for Monaco next season. 

Any news about Llorente? We sent them Tammy, would love to have him here as a Conte soldier. was scoring important goals for Swansea, comfortable in a variety of systems. could be a good backup for 1-2 years while Tammy matures? 

Bit of a random thought but since there aren't many good LBs available, and many top clubs are looking for one including Juventus if they sell us Sandro. I think clubs should be looking at Jordan Amavi who's criminally underrated. Him and Gueye were some of the most promising players in france before they moved to Aston Villa, more than Kante and Mendy at the time. Everton saved Gueye last summer. I wonder who will go and save Amavi from his misery. ^_^

Calling it now, steal of the transfer window if it happens!

While Ake,Matic,Costa +look like  leaving we will need lots of fireworks on and off the pitch to compete on all fronts in the coming season , rank up the ffffin transfer machine roll on July 1st i say

some how i feel like we are selling to much. It might ruin continuity in the team. we are selling 10's and 20m and we our buying 40m and 50m+ and i can't see how we will add to the squad if for every one signing we make we sell 3-4 player. i just can't add up.(Bamford, Solanke, Cuadrado, Matic*, Traore, Ake*, Atsu, Brown*and  more i don't remember atm)

Dani Ceballos is a player we should try to sign. He has arguably been the star player in the Euro Under 21's and he's attracting interest from clubs like Barcelona and Madrid which says something about his quality. Central midfielder.  

1496507451_911761_1496509125_sumario_normal.jpg

Cabellos absolutely decimated the Italians last night in the semifinal. He looked like younger version of Iniesta at times with his outstanding close control dribbling, His release clause is just 15m euros too so dirt cheap in the modern market.