Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

17 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

WOW

So when will chelsea become a stable club like almost every other club where they know what the f**k is happening.

This morning this is the good news i get. http://sportwitness.co.uk/conte-takes-break-holiday-abramovich-transfer-summit-owner-wont-problem/

12 hours later this is the hea lines everywhere. http://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-eye-tuchel-as-conte-is-prepared-to-quit-report

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-antonio-conte-ready-10630863

Not that i am panicing but why can't we have some peace as fans. Look at everyone else calm even when they dont like the manager they at least let him see his contract out but for us its like an earthquake. Every 2 years we have to experience some trembling in the club. I fear the day chelsea run out of suitable managers and start going for the likes of Tony Pulis and co.

Jeez am tired. If this guy actually walks away after one year i don't know what else i can do for this club.

What exactly is it that you do for this club ?.

27 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

What exactly is it that you do for this club ?.

I support them. I defend them from banters from teams like arsenal and tottenham. I pay to watch them so indirectly my money is part of the TV money they recieve at the end of the season. That what i do :cig:

34 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I support them. I defend them from banters from teams like arsenal and tottenham. I pay to watch them so indirectly my money is part of the TV money they recieve at the end of the season. That what i do :cig:

Is that what you seriously believe supporting a football club is defending them from banters (whatever that means). Pay indirectly so you watch Chelsea on a moody stream just fucking laughable.

25 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Is that what you seriously believe supporting a football club is defending them from banters (whatever that means). Pay indirectly so you watch Chelsea on a moody stream just fucking laughable.

Well for me who isn't living in the uk or England the best i can do is buy the jerseys pay to watch the matches at match centers or at the bar or online and pay for my chelseatv thats the best i can do. I have vowed though that when the new bridge is done I would come watch a game but not anytime soon. Hurts not to see the current one. So yea for me thats what i can do watch every game and buy a jersey and bluff about my team to others even when sometimes things don't go on well for us. 

I know it is a lot more than that but for the fan base outside of the UK how do you think they support the club. Thats the best most of us can do.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:02 AM, Mufassir08 said:

Juventus close to finalizing a deal with Sampdoria for Patrik Schick. Could prove to be Dybala-esque signing in the long run for them, Schick is phenomenal talent.

I think this kid will be a big talent if he keeps his head down and stays healthy. Feels like one CFC should have looked to buy.

8 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

I think this kid will be a big talent if he keeps his head down and stays healthy. Feels like one CFC should have looked to buy.

There are a lot of players we should've looked to buy before they became to big. Funnily enough we always seem to go for the hard workers instead of the ones with bangs of talent. Still remember Griezmann, Sandro, Dybala, Verrati players we could've snapped for peanuts and weren't even sought by the best teams in the world. Ridiculous decisions made at this club.

3 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

who is the person that buy players in this society?

Apparently it's Emenalo and Granovskaia. Emenalo is "technical director" and I guess you would call Granovskaia the chief director who represents Abramovich.

It seems like Chelsea are taking too long to get deals done.

Even if people think that it's still early, you have to wonder what sort of social and business lubrication Bayern possess that Chelsea seem to lack in their organization.

19 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine this lineup next year :wub:

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Luiz
Alves - Kante - Bakayoko - Sandro
James - Lukaku - Hazard

That is indeed a fantastic looking team. None of those players would be that difficult to obtain either, with the exception of Sandro. Just a matter of paying the money since the likes of James, Alves, Lukaku, and Bakayoko have all more or less said they want to leave.

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine this lineup next year :wub:

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Luiz
Alves - Kante - Bakayoko - Sandro
James - Lukaku - Hazard

Nice team, but Luiz on right side is not option, and I wouldnt mind simply keeping Pedro instead of James, unless we have 70m too much in the bank. There will be better options to improve that RW in future (if we change the formation, then maybe James would fit nicely tho).

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Luiz - Sandro

Willian - Kanté - Bakayoko - Hazard

Lukaku - Lacazette

Caballero/Eduardo

Moses - Christensen - Aké - Alonso

Mahrez - Fabregas/Chalobah - Matic - Baker

Batshuayi - Pedro

Now that's a well-balanced team. Manageable as well outside of the tough Sandro deal. Even with Alonso in that LB spot (Bertrand in for competition?), that's still a good team.

(Hazard up top and Lemar on the flank would be brilliant as well.)

Looks like the club is choosing to remain on the whole Costa situation, probably cooling off rumours and trying to get the price back up by stating to potential buyers that solutions have been found and that we aren't in the need of solding him anymore.

Really wouldn't be surprised if we end up keeping him after all, it still can be resolved at the start of pre-season if it stays this way.

Regarding budget I think we could go as far as 70-80M£ net spend this summer, probably reaching some 150M£ in buys, Bertrand, Cuadrado and a couple loanees sold could cover some of our spend I reckon.

Then again everybody's still confused about our priorities going into the summer, we have been linked to players in every position besides the main GK spot, as it looks like we amready have Caballero deal sealed for the backup.

Still just guessing games but I think we will go for a striker, a midfielder or two, potentially a full/wing-back and get Christensen back if we can't manage to get Manolas, Koulibaly or even De Vrij ( although there hasn't neen many rumors about him of late ).

Still repeating that Caballero Bakayoko Christensen Sandro and Morata is a pretty decent window, almost doubling up the main spots in the squad, if we do sell Costa then it is probably Michy staying for the backup.

Let's wait until the end of the first week of July beforr starting to panic.

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk