Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

5 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

yea because of his age and performance. i really admire him. No one would even attempt to try and bid for him because we all no it is impossible. Delle Alli plays like a player in his prime but he is just 22 if am right. CHelsea beed a guy likehim but no one says it because we will virtually have to sell all the 30+ players on loan just to buy him.

Hazard has to be in the CL to get more valuable

Well he is.. And that's not how valuation works brother.

3 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

I don't see how getting drop out of group stage and a straight red card consider as good performance.

that is a team issue. I barca loose out in the champions league it doesnt affect neymar does it? lets not forget that Alli has been consistent in the last 2 seasons while hazard has not.

25 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

that is a team issue. I barca loose out in the champions league it doesnt affect neymar does it? lets not forget that Alli has been consistent in the last 2 seasons while hazard has not.

Again, it did nothing to convince why a 11 goal scoring messi is less valuable than kane and alli.

Cr7 scored an hattrick in semi final, a double against buffon... What is this? A click bait?

21 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

Again, it did nothing to convince why a 11 goal scoring messi is less valuable than kane and alli.

you will know why next season if mbappe does what he did this season again next season and is rated above messi. messi is 30yrs while mbappe (19), Alli(20), Kane(24), Neymar(24) but are all playing like players in their prime.

Messi has about 4-6yrs of top level football left while the others have 11-16yrs of top level football left. **that is if all are to stop playing football at 35-36yrs**

Messi right now can only go in a downward tragectory while the others can only get better. This same concept is used in the FIFA game where as a player gets to 30yrs his value goes down.

Next year expect messi to drop further down the list. 

Just take a look at CR7 the ballon dor holder and ask y he is there? Sports in general age counts for alot as well

34 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

you will know why next season if mbappe does what he did this season again next season and is rated above messi. messi is 30yrs while mbappe (19), Alli(20), Kane(24), Neymar(24) but are all playing like players in their prime.

Messi has about 4-6yrs of top level football left while the others have 11-16yrs of top level football left. **that is if all are to stop playing football at 35-36yrs**

Messi right now can only go in a downward tragectory while the others can only get better. This same concept is used in the FIFA game where as a player gets to 30yrs his value goes down.

Next year expect messi to drop further down the list. 

Just take a look at CR7 the ballon dor holder and ask y he is there? Sports in general age counts for alot as well

real value does not count like that, friend.  Sure, potential is a factor but not a major one. There is other things like consistency and injury prone, of course personal award. Messi price would drop but he is no way less valueable than kane and alli now. 1 goal/ 532 mins, good performance? Kane is their main striker so 2 goal 3 games is unacceptable. Your team can play like shit but a moment of genius can change the game. These two have show nothing of big game quality so far.

I would rather trust transfermarkt.

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

Good keeper but he's no £30m keeper English players are so overpriced no wonder chelsea don't buy English players

I don't think the previous keepers prices makes any relevance as the value in the market is increasing every season. Because of the TV money, the prices are fluctuating. For instance DDG will be worth more this season than last season. Just way it is. However £30m for a keeper is too much considering Sunderland were relegated. Sunderland are losing a talent but I would be delighted with that deal if I was a Sunderland fan/manager/board whoever. They have reliable back up in Mannone. Surely there were other good keepers Everton could of got for half that price. However because of the TV money and the potential Lukaku deal, prob does not bother Koeman.

Just now, mashimaru161 said:

...Conte is on a vacation and would surely evaluate the work after he gets back, so calm down and stop breathing over the board neck :)

Yeah, yeah. I know it's still early and it's no time to be worried.

At the same time, though, Pep & Mourinho are on holiday too and their clubs have been busy. City have already made 2 key signings and United are on the brink of making their 2nd key signing.

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

At the same time, though, Pep & Mourinho are on holiday too and their clubs have been busy. City have already made 2 key signings and United are on the brink of making their 2nd key signing.

Mourinho is always on holiday lad, the guys been stopping in a hotel all year lmao 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I would like to clarify that mancity signings is a potential young star and a goalkeeper who's good with his legs. Man u is another young defender and morata deal is not definite yet.

so far l'equipe has reported that baka deal will be wrapped up after he finishes his international duty and lukaku deal hopefully will follow around 70m pounds.

so unless you are into gk has nice legs or young dc while we get christensen. I see no point in panicking while the man in charge is still pretty cool. If he conte does leave, please remember to invite me to "emennono out" campaign :)

but of course, please ignore all the positive thing i've said above so that we can have a legit excuse to blame how incompetent the board is! It's more fun this way!

4 hours ago, mashimaru161 said:

...Conte is on a vacation and would surely evaluate the work after he gets back, so calm down and stop breathing over the board neck :)

No. This is why you have a director of football.

At Arsenal, Wenger does all the signing business.

At Chelsea, Emenalo does it as does Marina. Conte can only name some names of players he wants. 

3 hours ago, akgw13 said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/antonio-conte-steps-up-chelsea-10611972

I guess if you're gonna aim, might as well aim high! ahaha Bonucci, Sandro, Lukaku, Verratti, Bakayoko:lol:

Conte plays FIFA/FM too i guess:lol:

Indeed and none of these are coming except for Bakayoko and maybe Rom.

Verratti, Sandro, Bonucci, Alexis Sanchez: all not happening.