Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

No. This is why you have a director of football.

At Arsenal, Wenger does all the signing business.

At Chelsea, Emenalo does it as does Marina. Conte can only name some names of players he wants. 

What i mean is he will leave if we fucks up another season again <_< if he's ok with what we get in the end then why not continue to support our club?

is there anything that can sastify you, donald <_<

Not sure why people use Man City as a comparison they have a bottomless pit of money they say name your price and the deal is done. Chelsea have to be a bit more pragmatic these days and if that means we don't end up with the likes of Rooney and Stones I'm not complaining.

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Not sure why people use Man City as a comparison they have a bottomless pit of money they say name your price and the deal is done. Chelsea have to be a bit more pragmatic these days and if that means we don't end up with the likes of Rooney and Stones I'm not complaining.

New Nike sponsorship that's one of the biggest ever in world football, loads and loads of cash received from recent player sales, £200m received from wining the league. And that's before you even add whatever Roman will pay out of pocket.

We sort of do have a bottomless pit of cash on hand. We just appear (so far, and over the past couple of windows) unwilling to break the bank. Do we call that smart or intelligent or are we being left behind by other big clubs? We have to wait until this window is over to find out.

The way we've been somewhat restrained and calculating in recent windows by not spending excessively, the funds should now be there to splash out in a huge way. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

New Nike sponsorship that's one of the biggest ever in world football, loads and loads of cash received from recent player sales, £200m received from wining the league. And that's before you even add whatever Roman will pay out of pocket.

We sort of do have a bottomless pit of cash on hand. We just appear (so far, and over the past couple of windows) unwilling to break the bank. Do we call that smart or intelligent or are we being left behind by other big clubs? We have to wait until this window is over to find out.

The way we've been somewhat restrained and calculating in recent windows by not spending excessively, the funds should now be there to splash out in a huge way. 

And one eye on the new Bridge that's where all that Nike money will go. We have another bad season like last year no Champions league football and the possibility of playing at Wembley in a few years time who I presume will be taking their cut of gate receipts. Will be interesting as well about selling club merchandise at Wembley because again presumably they will take a cut. Chelsea rely on one man's benevolence not the Aui Dhabi royal family who let's not forget own two other football clubs even if they are no great shakes (sorry couldn't resist the pun :)).

We are hardly been left behind by other clubs when it comes to success all I'm saying are the days of Torres like signings are over thank god and belts are being tightened.

3 hours ago, mashimaru161 said:

What i mean is he will leave if we fucks up another season again <_< if he's ok with what we get in the end then why not continue to support our club?

is there anything that can sastify you, donald <_<

Sorry, but where in my post you quoted did I bitch about Emenalo or our board?

I cannot do anything. I cannot force Chelsea to sign Verratti or challenge Arsenal for Sanchez. There is nothing we can do as fans, so I will contain myself from melting.

It's simple: if Chelsea fuck up, Conte is gone. From the moment that happens, we can all have our meltdowns. 

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

Sorry, but where in my post you quoted did I bitch about Emenalo or our board?

I cannot do anything. I cannot force Chelsea to sign Verratti or challenge Arsenal for Sanchez. There is nothing we can do as fans, so I will contain myself from melting.

It's simple: if Chelsea fuck up, Conte is gone. From the moment that happens, we can all have our meltdowns. 

Thank you for repeating what I said in a longer paragraph?

I almost forget about the new sb, that's explain :D wish  we get a better DoF, someone likes monchi, sabatini <_<

Everton must be spending lukaku transfer fee already 

EVERTON'S SHOPPING LIST

We've reported today that Everton have bid £30m for Sunderland goalkeeoer Jordan Pickford, are in talks to sign Davy Klaassenfrom Ajax and want Sandro Ramirez from Malaga. We've also told you that Burnley defender Michael Keane is their number one defensive target this summer.

The back page of tomorrow's Daily Mirror also links them with Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson - and claims their spending could top £150m this summer

R1 - Burnley at home

R2 - Spurs away

R3 - Everton at home

(International break - two weeks)

R4 - Leicester away

CL Group Stage Round 1

R5 - Arsenal at home

R6 - Stoke away

CL Group Stage Round 2

R7 - Man City at home

(International break - two weeks)

Must avoid a slow start and a Mourinho 15/16 like pre-season & transfer strategy. If there is clear targets the club has in mind, then they must act before it's too late and allow Conte to have a proper pre-season. Don't know if there will be any friendlies scheduled before our match against Arsenal in Beijing (July 22nd), but I wish to arrive at that point with maybe at least 80-85% of our business in the transfer market resolved for Conte to have the transfers at this disposal for the Arsenal, Bayern and Inter Milan matches. 

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If there is clear targets the club has in mind, then they must act before it's too late and allow Conte to have a proper pre-season.

Most important thing, especially for a coach like Conte who values prep time so much. I feel like once the Nike sponsorship is announced we will announce at least Baka and Rom. I am hoping! aha

10 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I believe it's a deal done for Lukaku and Bakayoko. 

I think so as well. but I only fully believe it when the players are announced and they are holding up our jersey. 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Why is,nothing been announced then kit deal? 

Who knows how these things work mate? I'd have thoughtt we would try to get business sorted before preseason starts  so Conte knows what hes got to play with.

Antonio Conte is becoming frustrated with Chelsea’s hierarchy over their lack of progress in the transfer window, according to reports in Italy.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Conte had expected Chelsea’s board to act quickly after the season had ended to secure their main targets.

Bare in mind that's from metro lol