Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

What do we think of Fellaini as a DM? Certainly better than Mikel I think, more of a physical presence. He'd be a bit overpriced, but I suppose it'll always happen with us. Don't know enough on him as a DM though as Moyes has been using him as a second striker basically.

Be a good link up with all of our other Belgian collection anyway! :D

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8298821/Everton-s-Marouane-Fellaini-would-prefer-to-play-as-a-defensive-midfielder

What do we think of Fellaini as a DM? Certainly better than Mikel I think, more of a physical presence. He'd be a bit overpriced, but I suppose it'll always happen with us. Don't know enough on him as a DM though as Moyes has been using him as a second striker basically.

Be a good link up with all of our other Belgian collection anyway! :D

http://www1.skysport...sive-midfielder

I personally think he would be ideal for us. He's much less ponderous on the ball than Mikel and doesn't seem to give up or fall asleep like Mikel does.

Plus he chips in with the odd goal even from a deeper position. To me he has the presence, the attitude and the determination to really make an impact in that DM role. I also think it would mean we could move Oscar back into the double pivot because he'd have this presence beside him. At the moment we seem to have to play with both Mikel and Ramires to cover up Mikel's failings.

I AM HOPING TO GOD WE SIGN TWO STRIKERS, FELLAINI, ANOTHER TALL MIDFIELDER AND A CENTRE BACK NEXT MONTH.

JESUS.

I think we also need to be looking at leader types of players aswell. Because we certainly need some leaders in the team at the moment. I realize that we have JT and Frank Lampard to fill out that role. But what exactly are we going to do if they end up missing a few more games this season?

I would seriously want a manager that knows what exactly to do. Someone that has clear plan on what style we will play, what formation, will youth players be involved or is he going to spend big on new players...

With unstable manager and clueless board, I dont think we will buy players that will actualy fit to our play in next two years. We already fucked up couple players, that are good and I like them, but are somehow useless like Rambo, Danny,...

I think we should sign Cavani, maybe recall Kdb (and play him), proper winger (Sanchez, Dzsudzsak, Bale,...), and give chance to Chalobah, Ake, Feruz, Piazon, Mceachran (once he returns), Bamford. Maybe we should also sign Barkley, he looks promising english talent.

Huntelaar is available for £6 million i believe so, For a player of his standard. And in today's marker. Thats a bargain. Even if its for a couple of years of having him. That'd be good business.

Centre-Mid seems to be another big problems for us; Not really sure who i'd go for. McEachran could do that role well. But certainly don't want to re-call him from loan whilst he's out on loan and enjoying game-time.

Think a CB would be nice aswell, But hopefully once JT returns he'll be able to stay fit right up until the summer and then we'll look for a CB in the Summer.

Huntelaar is available for £6 million i believe so, For a player of his standard. And in today's marker. Thats a bargain. Even if its for a couple of years of having him. That'd be good business.

Exactly i cant believe some people are against this move.

If we could get Huntelaar here for 6m it would be a good piece of business. I am not for big money striker coming in January...gives me such a bad deja vu...would be nice to recall Lukaku also and get another defensive midfielder for a decent price.

If we could get Fellaini then that would be a massive upgrade on the DM position.

In terms of striker, I don't know if we have to spend big. Look at the likes of Kone and Ba and there's value in the market, and we simply need someone who does the absolute basics that a striker is expected to because Torres doesn't do that. Just a guy who can control a ball, run the channels and LEAD THE LINE. Just stay on the last man rather than hanging out on the edge of the penalty box.

get rid of Torres of course

Bring back Lukaku

i never knew this until a few post up but if we can get a top striker for 6 mill that will score goals why the fuck not beast spending another 40+million on a striker again

i also want us to buy some Muscle to bulk up out midfield we get to easily over run

Bring back Lukaku

No. No no no no no.

No.

Sorry, I like him but he was fucked around by us last season and he just seems to be getting used to the English game. Leave him at West Brom and bring him back next summer. Same goes for all the other youngsters. This season is a mess and the club is toxic right now. It would do him a disservice to bring him into this.

Make some cheap, short-term signings if we have to and start fresh next season. No Torres, no Malouda, no Benitez and a whole fresh slate with lots of young players and a new gaffer.

No. No no no no no.

No.

Sorry, I like him but he was fucked around by us last season and he just seems to be getting used to the English game. Leave him at West Brom and bring him back next summer. Same goes for all the other youngsters. This season is a mess and the club is toxic right now. It would do him a disservice to bring him into this.

Make some cheap, short-term signings if we have to and start fresh next season. No Torres, no Malouda, no Benitez and a whole fresh slate with lots of young players and a new gaffer.

thats a fair point mate, but somebody like him whos a Chelsea fan and loves the club i think he might give us some more fight than a signing in Jan, but i do see your view point mate

thats a fair point mate, but somebody like him whos a Chelsea fan and loves the club i think he might give us some more fight than a signing in Jan, but i do see your view point mate

I absolutely get your point about him playing for the badge, but I think he just needs to play football in the Prem at a decent club where he doesn't have a huge weight of expectation on him. Let him learn to love the game, especially playing in January at some pretty horrible places.

Lukaku should stay at West Brom. He still has a lot to learn and the expectations for any striker to replace Torres will very very high and he wouldn't fit them right now.

I guess the expactations for any striker who will replace Torres are rather low. Just shoot once in a while and score now and then.