Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

Wasn't keen to play RWB? Excuse me? Then what the hell is he willing to play? Brainless player who is strong and quick as fuck.

I am sure Barca is counting on him as nr 10.

I think when he’s played this season with Bruno Lage, predominantly he has played in attacking positions.

Makes sense rejecting Spurs to go back to Barcelona anyway, he never got an opportunity there as a kid and probably won’t get much of a chance of this move again. He will probably be an impact player coming off the bench you’d think.

Plus the deal works better for Wolves, a loan fee and then €35m euros to make it permanent.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Pietro Pellegri (aka the most overrated/overhyped young footballer of the last 4 or 5 years) joins Torino on loan with an option to buy from Monaco after cutting his loan spell short at AC Milan. 

Still only 20 and played for Monaco, AC Milan, Italy and now has chance to grt going for Torino, without actually having done anything of note. Mental. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Pietro Pellegri (aka the most overrated/overhyped young footballer of the last 4 or 5 years) joins Torino on loan with an option to buy from Monaco after cutting his loan spell short at AC Milan. 

Still only 20 and played for Monaco, AC Milan, Italy and now has chance to grt going for Torino, without actually having done anything of note. Mental. 

They're built up before even playing a game/doing anything of note. It happens far too often, especially in Italy.

Anyone remember Mastour?

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I hyped him up massively along with Munir. 

At the least the latter is still playing in a major league.

Still remember Mastour making his debut for Morocco (youngest ever IIRC).

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think when he’s played this season with Bruno Lage, predominantly he has played in attacking positions.

Makes sense rejecting Spurs to go back to Barcelona anyway, he never got an opportunity there as a kid and probably won’t get much of a chance of this move again. He will probably be an impact player coming off the bench you’d think.

Plus the deal works better for Wolves, a loan fee and then €35m euros to make it permanent.

Reminds me on Deulofeu.. Of course Barca is now much shitier.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1486973318104334337

Newcastle staff member is now arriving in Brazil - precisely in Belo Horizonte - to check Bruno Guimarães medical tests. 🛩🇧🇷 #NUFC

Deal agreed between clubs with OL for €40m plus €8m bonuses - but agents fee yet to be agreed. Final step with medical before saying done deal.

Edited by KEVINAA