Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

If I were Håland, I would be bored with the Bundesliga, especially if you are on Bayern. He is not German, so no 'native' draw/ties. No team would over shit for a challenge (Dortmund will sink down after he and Sancho leave, and RB Leipzig is hardly going to be a dynasty). Same for PSG (even more so). No clue what his feelings are for Juve or AC Milan (probably only Juve could afford him). The only leagues that offer truly competitive options would be La Liga (although only against the other 2 of the big 3) and then the EPL.

I have hard time understanding the appeal of Bayern in all this transfer rumors. As a stop gap for developing players, yeah, maybe, but this league is just not challenging; Bayern is buying everything that moves like prime Real, then there's Dortmund two floors below, long nothing, maybe RB Leipzig, then abyss.

Joining the team to win the league if they won't sabotage themselves too much and play 16 matches in CL? Not super ambitious imho.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Messi to PSG and Mbappe to Real. Barca is going into mediocrity. 

I hope Mbappe stays at PSG. I want 4 of the Big 5 (Bayern is too well run to crash out) FFP-colluding gangster teams to collapse (Real Barca, Juve, Manure) I hate those 4 plus Spuds with a burning passion. The only huge issue I have with Shitty is the way they bribed/bought off CAs, but IF that helps burn down FFP, then I can almost forgive it, and I have no issue with them or us or PSG (or Berlusconi's old AC Milan, the OG's of it all) trying to but the best players. The Juve Agnelli family are mafia goons, and the other 3 are SHIT run clubs. They have pissed away billions over the last 10, 15 or so years, combined. Now that Pool won the league and lost at home (so our record is safe) I cannot be arsed into obsessing over them, and I think they even go back to normal by the time Klopp leaves.

The 3 teams with the worst fans globally are Real, Barca, and Manure. You show me a Barca or Real English-speaking fan, then the odds are SO high they are utterly clueless about football. All they know is (1) open mouth, (2) suck Messi or CR7 cock. Manure fans know footie, it is just that fucking sense of sheer entitlement they have that enrages me. I am sure the German here feel the same about Bayern, but as long as they stay the fuck away from tapping our players up, I have no huge issue with them. They certainly are (many of them are actually German too) not pure cunts overall in English chats, nothing remote close to Barca, Real, and Manure berks. German chats may be different.

On 09/02/2021 at 18:09, Vesper said:

I hope Mbappe stays at PSG. I want 4 of the Big 5 (Bayern is too well run to crash out) FFP-colluding gangster teams to collapse (Real Barca, Juve, Manure) I hate those 4 plus Spuds with a burning passion. The only huge issue I have with Shitty is the way they bribed/bought off CAs, but IF that helps burn down FFP, then I can almost forgive it, and I have no issue with them or us or PSG (or Berlusconi's old AC Milan, the OG's of it all) trying to but the best players. The Juve Agnelli family are mafia goons, and the other 3 are SHIT run clubs. They have pissed away billions over the last 10, 15 or so years, combined. Now that Pool won the league and lost at home (so our record is safe) I cannot be arsed into obsessing over them, and I think they even go back to normal by the time Klopp leaves.

The 3 teams with the worst fans globally are Real, Barca, and Manure. You show me a Barca or Real English-speaking fan, then the odds are SO high they are utterly clueless about football. All they know is (1) open mouth, (2) suck Messi or CR7 cock. Manure fans know footie, it is just that fucking sense of sheer entitlement they have that enrages me. I am sure the German here feel the same about Bayern, but as long as they stay the fuck away from tapping our players up, I have no huge issue with them. They certainly are (many of them are actually German too) not pure cunts overall in English chats, nothing remote close to Barca, Real, and Manure berks. German chats may be different.

Wow, you think Utd fans are worse than Dipper fans? 

The Dippers for me are by far and away the worst fans on the planet.

Here is a brief list of things they have done:

Got English teams banned for 6 years from Europe - also tried to say that the reason Heysel happened was because the Headhunters turned up as there were 'Cockney voices on the terraces' that night.

Always bang on about Hillsborough whilst forgetting about Heysel.

In 2007 they also robbed their own fans of tickets and stormed the gates in Athens then blamed UEFA for holding it at a 'Olympic Stadium'. 

Have been going on for the past 12 months about being 'World Champions' as if anyone in Europe take the CWC seriously. 

Brick visiting coaches constantly. 

Support players convicted of racism with T-Shirts. 

Always playing the victim in any circumstance. 

Fighting each other at the 'Title Party' when in lockdown. 

Creating fires in buildings in Liverpool city centre by aiming fireworks at them. 

Cry about being called 'Dippers' or 'Murderers' then then hold official fan parties where the band sings songs celebrating the Munich tragedy. 

The list is really endless. I could go on. 

Edited by King Kante

22 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Wow, you think Utd fans are worse than Dipper fans? 

The Dippers for me are by far and away the worst fans on the planet.

Here is a brief list of things they have done:

Got English teams banned for 6 years from Europe - also tried to say that the reason Heysel happened was because the Headhunters turned up as there were 'Cockney voices on the terraces' that night.

Always bang on about Hillsborough whilst forgetting about Heysel.

In 2007 they also robbed their own fans of tickets and stormed the gates in Athens then blamed UEFA for holding it at a 'Olympic Stadium'. 

Have been going on for the past 12 months about being 'World Champions' as if anyone in Europe take the CWC seriously. 

Brick visiting coaches constantly. 

Support players convicted of racism with T-Shirts. 

Always playing the victim in any circumstance. 

Fighting each other at the 'Title Party' when in lockdown. 

Creating fires in buildings in Liverpool city centre by aiming fireworks at them. 

Cry about being called 'Dippers' or 'Murderers' then then hold official fan parties where the band sings songs celebrating the Munich tragedy. 

The list is really endless. I could go on. 

I was only speaking about online shit this season