Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I agree but I do not see him here. Rice is essentially our version of Cesc to Barca when he was at Le Arse. 
Only difference is that Declan Rice was not considered good enough as a CB and that is why we released him when he was 14, while Barcelona wanted Cesc to stay, but he wanted to be a starter and left for Arsenal.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kimmich back to RB and he does start

Bayern are not happy with their RB's when Kimmich is not there

Bouna Sarr is dross (shocked they bought him, and he is soon 29yo so not much resale value nor upside at all, arguanly the worst player they have purchased in last 5 years or so) and Pavard will probably move back to CB with both Alaba and Boateng leaving

I don't see this is happening, Kimmich is clearly the most important player in their midfield and he also doesn't like playing as a RB. With Alaba and Boateng are definitely leaving they still have Kouassi, Sule, and Hernandez at there i don't see Pavard as a CB unless all of them got injured.  

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

I don't see this is happening, Kimmich is clearly the most important player in their midfield and he also doesn't like playing as a RB. With Alaba and Boateng are definitely leaving they still have Kouassi, Sule, and Hernandez at there i don't see Pavard as a CB unless all of them got injured.  

Even if that is a given, that in no way dictates that Bayern will not move for Zakaria

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Even if that is a given, that in no way dictates that Bayern will not move for Zakaria

This is mostly depend on Zakaria, whether he want to play as a starter or happy as a benchwamer for Bayern since i don't see him start ahead Kimmich.

21 hours ago, King Kante said:

I agree but I do not see him here. Rice is essentially our version of Cesc to Barca when he was at Le Arse. 

I meant in the sense of where we are now, of course their circumstances as to how/why they left are different. For me, Rice is seen as the one from our 'Golden Generation' that got away. For me, the club will want him back to complete the set. For me, James, Mount, Rice, CHO and Tammy will be our 'Golden Generation' in the sense of HG players that will have important squad roles for a long time. Of course, some of them may only be squad players (imo, Tammy is more of a long term CF2 than a CF1). However, I can see the club really pushing to get Rice, whilst Rice is also flirting like Cesc was. 

Billy, Ampadu, Gallagher and Guehi also have chances of breaking into the first team but they're slightly different in that Billy and Amapdu came to the club as 15/16 year olds and Gallagher and Guehi will be out on loan for a while longer (at least 18 more months imo.) 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I heard Dominik is close to Madrid and Isco will leave.

We should scupper the RM deal, grab Szoboszlai (who I have been on for ages) dump Barkley and RLC for around £80m total (with the new Brexit rules their value is so high)

Szoboszlai at £22m is a fucking steal.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We should scupper the RM deal, grab Szoboszlai (who I have been on for ages) dump Barkley and RLC for around £80m total (with the new Brexit rules their value is so high)

Szoboszlai at £22m is a fucking steal.

Yes, but for his development Leipzig seems the best choice for him atm. They can offer him a starting place unlike us or Madrid.