Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, Jas said:

lol that's wht you wanna hear from your 80m signing^^

he will probably recover but honeslty how is not every pro footballer vaccinated these days?

I am not even systemically relevant personnel and was vaccinated weeks ago.

3 hours ago, guddy69 said:

I'm sure he has had the vaccine, it doesn't really seem to stop anyone getting the virus though does it? 

It has been only 7% positive rates for vaccinated people here, so it sounds to be exactly what they said 93% effective. I will take that every time.

I have a few gooner friends. This has got to hurt!!

4 hours ago, guddy69 said:

I'm sure he has had the vaccine, it doesn't really seem to stop anyone getting the virus though does it? 

The vaccine does not prevent everyone getting a covid-19 variant but no vaccine against any virus even claims to be able to do that. The percentages are heavily in your favour if you are vaccinated however vs being unvaccinated. Just looking at the Pfizer vaccine, more than 19 out of every twenty people who died of covid last week were not fully vaccinated. That means that your chances of dying from covid is more than 19 times higher if you are not fully Pfizered than if you are.

The vaccine reduces your chances of contracting covid in the first place and reduces your chances of dying from it if you do.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

But their manager isn't, so until they upgrade on him they're out of the equation.

With the old squad and that manager they still finished second mate. 5 pts clear of Liverpool and 7 points clear of us. Ole is far to overlooked, if he gets the players he wants hes building a fantastic team.

42 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

With the old squad and that manager they still finished second mate. 5 pts clear of Liverpool and 7 points clear of us. Ole is far to overlooked, if he gets the players he wants hes building a fantastic team.

United under Ole have repeatedly bottled it when the medals are on the line, and that's in the second rate competitions.

They're like Spurs under Pochettino, they have enough quality to keep getting top 4 but have a massive mentality issue when it really matters. If they get Conte in THEN all bets will be off but Ole's United have a massive trophy mental block.

Edited by Tomo

25 minutes ago, Tomo said:

United under Ole have repeatedly bottled it when the medals are on the line, and that's in the second rate competitions.

They're like Spurs under Pochettino, they have enough quality to keep getting top 4 but have a massive mentality issue when it really matters. If they get Conte in THEN all bets will be off but Ole's United have a massive trophy mental block.

Problem is Conte looks like a prime candidate if things do not go well. I give Ole until Xmas unless he looks like he is putting a title run together and gets them out of their CL group in somewhat convincing fashion. With Sancho and Varane excuses will be thin on the ground if they do not take off. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Problem is Conte looks like a prime candidate if things do not go well. I give Ole until Xmas unless he looks like he is putting a title run together and gets them out of their CL group in somewhat convincing fashion. With Sancho and Varane excuses will be thin on the ground if they do not take off. 

Thing is though The Glazers don't care about winning stuff. Aslong as Ole is keeping them in the top 4 reasonably comfortably I think/hope he's as safe as houses.

Roma are offering €10m + €2.5m add ons for Palmeiras left-back Matias Vina. However Palmeiras want €13m - €15m because his previous club Nacional have a 50% sell-on clause for the player. Deal expected to be completed next week.

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Roma are offering €10m + €2.5m add ons for Palmeiras left-back Matias Vina. However Palmeiras want €13m - €15m because his previous club Nacional have a 50% sell-on clause for the player. Deal expected to be completed next week.

Well, there goes a potential suitor for Emerson. Seems like it's Napoli or bust.