Future Chelsea team

Jose M

Ok, but you said Gotze is not built for the EPL. I really think this is a common Attitude in England. You don't have to be Big to be a Sucess in the EPL, in fact the Smaller players are actually the Better ones. Just look at Messi or iniesta, and in the EPL look at Mata, Silva or Aguero. As long as they have good skill (And Gotze definitely does, Good Dribbler as well which will certainly help) they can Suceed anywhere

But did you read the other part, I said he wants la liga he even said himself.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But did you read the other part, I said he wants la liga he even said himself.

Yeh, i know, it's sad, I Hope these players Like Hazard, Gotze and other European youngsters come to their Senses and realise Madrid and Barca may not be the best Career move. I can't Believe how the Lure of the EPL has dropped so much and The two Spanish Giants have become so Attractive....

--------------------------------Courtois-----------------------------------

--NEW RB---------Luiz---------------Bruma-------------Bertrand---

---------------------------------Romeu/?---------------------------------

-------Josh/Ramires------------------------Mata/Modric/?-------------

--------Sturridge-------------Lukaku------------------Krasic/Hazard---

Id say realistically for next season:

-----------------------------------------------------------------Cech/Courtious-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivanovic/Hutchinson/New Rightback---------Terry/Cahill---------Luiz/Kalas/Chalobah---------Cole/Bertrand-----------------------

-----------------------------------------Romeu/Lampard/Josh---------Ramires/Meireles-----------------------------------------------------

-------------Sturridge/New Winger------------------Meireles/New Playmaker---------------------Mata/New Winger--------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------Torres/New Striker--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh, i know, it's sad, I Hope these players Like Hazard, Gotze and other European youngsters come to their Senses and realise Madrid and Barca may not be the best Career move. I can't Believe how the Lure of the EPL has dropped so much and The two Spanish Giants have become so Attractive....

I know but I guess the benefit of only having to try in 2 la liga games instead of a competitive epl is too hard to turn down!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see AVB sacked for another manager put under immediate pressure to get results, and hence a spine to our team in 2015 that still comprises of Terry, Lampard and Drogba.

Roman will by then have also probably brought another couple of superstar signings on a whim who are unfortunately now over the top and well into their 30's by 2015, like Kaka and Ibrahimovic.

Too Narrow, that was our problem for years, lack of Width, why re-create that Problem?

Because our wing attacks are terrible. On our right flank, we have Sturridge and Bosingwa, possibly the worst winger-fullback partnership ever. You don't see any link-up between the two as they don't want to work with each other and instead want to do everything individually, which isn't very effective. On top of that, the delivery from that side is quite poor due to the players' poor crossing skills (includes Ramires) and decision-making. On our left side, we have Cole and Mata, who are by far the better combination, but Mata isn't someone who should be restricted to one side, and often, our most effective route is to get Cole to dart to the byline and cross it in the box, as he so often did under Carlo. So basically, we only need one player on either side to carry the attack on the wings. And instead of just pointlessly crossing into a box where there is nobody to receive the ball, we can get more bodies in the box and hope that one day, one of Bosingwa's crosses that fail to end up in the stands will hit one of our players and cross the line for a goal.

Don't care who comes in as long as we get a couple of PROPER, NATURAL WINGERS and a CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.

Yes, surely this will stop us conceding ridiculous goals in every game and shipping 3 at home.

Congratulations AVB, in less than half a year you have turned us into Arsenal.