Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fair point; but for me avb deserves to be fired cause he failed to performe in the summer. It was well documented last season how poor or squad was and he sat around and did nothing with transfers. Mata is a start but not enough.

This. If we are with this squad its his fault. Some can say: "no, its Levys fault". Not, its his fault. He had time enough to buy the players that could turn us in a better team.

The truth is: our board love to make this kind of crazy moves, live 50m for Torres and paying 15m for a unproven 33 years old coach like AVB and giving him a 3 years deal with huge amount of money. That was a stupid mistake.

I'm sure AVB wasnt sacked yet because of the embarrassment it would cause,

In AVB I trust. Apart from the decision to sub Sturridge for Torres (it should have been Drogba for Torres), I don't think he made any error there. Most of the Chelsea players looked very Lazy. So, Hope for (player) changes in 2012.

GO AVB (and Roman)................

Exactly!Postive thinking :D Arsenal managed to turn their season around it sure we can!Or hope so anyway

Yea we may turn it around but unless we make some radical changes we are going to experience the same shit every year.

On a positive note, well done Scotty Sinclair for getting a late equaliser against yido's. Just need Van Persie to break his legs (yes, both to make sure).

We're probably now in a battle for 5th with Liverpool. I think i'd rather get 6th to save face so we wont be on the end of Europa League jokes.