Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

You know the worst thing about it all, my wee 2 and a half year old wanted me to kick the ball with him and i told him i couldnt cause i was watching the match......Fucking wasted the time i should have spent with my son for that fucking disaster. Zolayes is right, time to go back to normality and take a break from this bollocks. Family time it is........well for the next 2 days anyway :blush:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only highlight of my day was former Blue Scott Sinclair scoring and keeping Tottenham at Bay. I know we arnt gonna win the league now and I have accepted that. I now just wish we come in the top four, preferably ahead of Tottenham

Our team is exploding. All the bad works accomplished during the four or five previous years in the mercato is starting to hit back at once this season. We have piled up the bad managements of the squad, year after year. André has inherited a bomb. This squad is way too negative. If both our board and André aren't able to target our real problems, and to fix them, then the future for us is quite dark.

I'm not. Any coach in the world would fail to improve with this poor squad we have.

get your head out of your ass, look at our squad, it has as much talent as any in the world

this is all romans fault, if he didnt force coaches to play 'sexy football' bullshit we would stay winning

instead HE IS SO COCKY to think you can choose to win and how you win... well hopefully roman has finally learned.. practicality = reality

The squad just ain't good enough, we need to spend heavily. I agree with Bluelion though, football does not mean life or death its just a sport so don't get too wound up about it. Those footballers do not know any of us and they would not know if we died in 5 mins time. I think the home crowd were abysmal though !

Correct, you can tell who all the sad bastards are... they're the ones crying over another bad result. I'll be out enjoying an evening with my family whilst people sit in front of their computers and over-analyse the fact that we're not good enough, our manager is naive and tactically-inept because of the fact he refuses to change his system, and that our players are passionless and overpaid.

Night all, and happy new year.

Thanks for that....was still feeling hot after the last few mins of the match...

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Our team is exploding. All the bad works accomplished during the four or five previous years in the mercato is starting to hit back at once this season. We have piled up the bad managements of the squad, year after year. André has inherited a bomb. This squad is way too negative. If both our board and André aren't able to target our real problems, and to fix them, then the future for us is quite dark.

lol you're mad we have a perfect squad to play exactly the same or far better than the mourinho years

when we play a practical style we dominate

when we try to imitate barca to please romans eyes only we lose

lets see barca play defensive and direct mourinho style football and see if their small technical squad can do it... they cant

Ok fair point; but for me avb deserves to be fired cause he failed to performe in the summer. It was well documented last season how poor or squad was and he sat around and did nothing with transfers. Mata is a start but not enough.

We tried to sign Modric in case you missed out on that rumour.

Also its commonly known that Chelsea managers aren't the only ones who have a say on our transfers.