Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

In the slightly adapted words of Dave Chappelle, "What can we say about Chelsea F.C. that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They look bombed out and depleted."

Not a particularly shocking result today. I've got to the stage now where I don't expect anything from this team, it's quite nice not having any dreams to shatter. Bit of a grim situation though.

There's no point analysing the game because even the best players on the pitch today were horrendous. We all know what our problems are, AVB knows too even if he does speak to the contrary.

What are you gonna do?

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just enjoy the new year celebrations and screw Chelsea ;)

Precisely. So many more important things - for me, it is family, friends, my job and university. Then comes music and the principles I live my life by. Chelsea comes after these things.

This game highlights everything that is wrong with the club at the moment, we have a manager thats completely out of his depth, players that are passed it, and no young players getting games, as well as tactics that just dont work.

We would NEVER have lost that game under Jose, sorry to dig up the past but were not half the team we used to be under Mourinho.

If AVB does make it through to the summer (and its a big if) I'd like to see a massive overhaul of this current squad, let him bring in who he wants and to play the system he wants.

Right, I've calmed down now.. I'm over this result.. I commend zolayes especially, because he said that there are other matters besides Chelsea! I'm celebrating a new year, a new start in life, and in April, I'm desperately keeping my fingers crossed about Linda coming to London so I can see her! I'm not letting Chelsea get in the way of it all!

CAREFREE!

wtf is going on chelsea???

avb? subbing danny when drogba CLEARLY needed to come off...

played torres wide? :no: of course he wont score there!

what ever happened to this mata torres danny formation we have been hoping for??? weve only seen it a couple times, and that can be a deadly attack, they just need practice...

but hats off to torres for being the only player (besides mata, and luiz) who actually WANTED to try... good job you three...

oh well, forget and move on... change shit, and just move forward...

Not in a vile and disgraceful way you did it Mr Yomi. You said that you wanted a Chelsea legend ( Drogba) to get injured in the Africa cup of Nations. I want you to get injured in Lagos by a fraudster ! How does that feel ? :lol:

Not a particularly shocking result today. I've got to the stage now where I don't expect anything from this team, it's quite nice not having any dreams to shatter. Bit of a grim situation though.

There's no point analysing the game because even the best players on the pitch today were horrendous. We all know what our problems are, AVB knows too even if he does speak to the contrary.

that's a bit how i felt today watching the game, i didn't expect them to come back after 1-1... :blush:

In the slightly adapted words of Dave Chappelle, "What can we say about Chelsea F.C. that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They look bombed out and depleted."

What are you gonna do?

Exactly!Cant change anything just kinda watch it happen and thats it

A win be a shock at the moment