Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Getting results in the midst of an overhaul is the hardest thing to do. However avb should have experimented with all these different tactics when the club were in a run of good form, instead of experimenting from the get go. Back when Jose mourinho was in charge he had a clear spin cech JT lamps drogs. Now, lamps is on the bench and whose really replaced him? Drogs still starts while Torres is left in limbo, and JT has no clue who he's going to be partnered with, Ivan? Luiz? And people want to get on Torres for his bad run what about Luiz, he was marking nobody on that 2nd goal."

In the words of Warren Barton.

Ok fair point; but for me avb deserves to be fired cause he failed to performe in the summer. It was well documented last season how poor or squad was and he sat around and did nothing with transfers. Mata is a start but not enough.

i agree absolutely bro. those people who says that its isnt avbs but the players' fault, i really dont understand your argument. he had the chance to get rid of players and bring in better ones last summer but he failed to do so. And according to him, after this coming window we will more or less have the same squad. avb just dosent know nothin.

And Torres nearly scored :) didnt but least he tried usually doesnt even do that!One day his goal will come lol...probably later then sooner but one day!

i agree absolutely bro. those people who says that its isnt avbs but the players' fault, i really dont understand your argument. he had the chance to get rid of players and bring in better ones last summer but he failed to do so. And according to him, after this coming window we will more or less have the same squad. avb just dosent know nothin.

How?! He just come into the club himself so hadnt seen so much of the players...he was hardly gana come in and start axing already...this summer is his time to do it.he has spent a whole season with them,knows what they're like

What is going on?

There needs to be a big clear out and new faces brought in,then we can see what AVB is all about.

To be honest not very confident!

Going to go out have a few drinks and try to forget this mess.

Didnt seem so much of a shock..just oo we're loose 3-1..oh dear but bad results arent so much of a surprise these days

My prediction was way off..woops!

haha same. I actually laughed when that third goal went in. Joke of a performance deserves a laugh.

And I had $5 on total goals = 3. Damn you, Bent.