Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant blame 1 or 2 players

IF YOU WATCHED THE GAME TODAY!! you would have seen we just stand there. wait for the ball to come to us. We have the ball and make a small run and the rest of the team stands there - not once not twice but about 30 times 1 of our players had the ball and didnt know what the FUCK to do with it cus none of our players were making runs. is this AVB fault? or are our players not arsed any more?

We weren't wonderful, but we weren't this bad... Our players don't want to win... I'm just saying that, i believe in better times :)

how do you think barca players would react to being forced to play like 2005 chelsea? not well

makes sense doesnt it

we might as well just f'n play players in random positions, this style is ALL WRONG. we have direct players and we are passing the f'ing ball around so stupidly.

Arsenal had a shite stage and look at them now...this is our annual one and hopfully from here they will remember what it is they do with the ball when they get it and get their act together...not holding for much but weirder things have happened...like Spurs being way way above us!

I think Raul Meireles was a really good signing, he played fantastically today I liked how he always looked to pass instead of shooting from 30 yards + every time. I can't actually fault any player today, everyone played their hearts out.