Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

Not surprised to be fair... for the last few months, our support has been non existant at the Bridge... it's embarrassing

Guess doesnt help when ticket prices arent stupid and the performance is nout to sing about...saying that though support always needed!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering when AVB will get a grip of the team strategy. If your any sort of coach then you'd be reviewing every team performance since the beginning of the season, if so, he couldn't fail to have noticed a particular pattern emerging. That as a a team we will have the bulk of the possession but always in the wrong areas. That we never exploit the oppositions weaknesses i.e. in the air, weak players, defensive positions or team shape.

It clear that opposition teams now set themselves up to counterattack us after first frustrating our play. Possession doesn't win you games if you don't play with accuracy, pace or change the way that you press the opposition. The team should be be playing with a front four who have intelligence, awareness, good mobility, energy to press defenders and the ability to beat a man. At the moment only Sturridge and Mata fit that bill in any front four.

At present our play is predictable, slow and without purpose.

i expect to see similar results throughout the rest of the season.

Horrible Performance, Lackluster, Uninspired and Blunt, AGAIN......It's pretty obvious we need Players in January, CAM at Least. I don't know what's wrong with out Defense. Sometimes they have good games, sometimes they have Terrible games. Is anyone from the Coaching Staff helping our Defense sort out the Big issues?

We need a striker like Tevez or Rooney. Ability wise, someone who has a 100% work rate from kick off till the last minute. Someone who drags our lazy excuses of players into the game. Even if we had Tevez on a 2 year deal I wouldnt mind.

Horrible Performance, Lackluster, Uninspired and Blunt, AGAIN......It's pretty obvious we need Players in January, CAM at Least. I don't know what's wrong with out Defense. Sometimes they have good games, sometimes they have Terrible games. Is anyone from the Coaching Staff helping our Defense sort out the Big issues?

I think that removing Romeu from his DM position exposes our frailty at the back it was pretty obvious Today as it left that whole channel open for their counterattack.

Meirieles,Ramires and Lamps want to push forward to often leaving us exposed.I will not start with fullbacks not tracking back.It is tacticall issues that are not addressed or adhered to!

Don't know why everyone is bitching. We deserved to win the game tbh, Villa got lucky, two counter attacks, two defensive errors. Gary Cahill will sort that out, Exactly the no-nonsnese defender that we need.

Top 4 finish this season will do me fine. AVB will make Chelsea great again, He just doesn't have the players at the moment. Its not his fault.

Some of the fans on here are worse then the fucking Blackburn ones.

Just seen the highlights, why the fuck is David Luiz running the wrong way for the Petrov goal. :doh:

Sullied an otherwise very good performance by DL. At one point, when Clark is approaching him, he even looked over his shoulder and saw Petrov. I guess he chose to ignore him.